Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory girl->stacy->karen

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
All females become Karen (usually called becky) when they reach an age when they cant compete for chad anymore. Angry, bitter, rude etc. I mean they can always find beta cucks, but when they reach maybe 27/28 or 29/30, i guess they inevitably become karen til the day they die. They´ve ALL pretty much been stacy light or pure stacy since the age of 12ish. Its like, generation after generation, they dont learn from the mistakes of earlier foids. It can only mean that they are never taught by their mums of the reality of the age-pill for women. Its because all karens (in built feature of becoming karen) hate their own daughters.

They dont rly love anyone, they only hate others in various degrees. incels>daughters>Other foids>normtard men>sons>chads (they hate the LEAST)

Last edited:

Come to think about it, babymakers reach their peak smv in their teens and loses it gradually from then on out. They are always karen to some degree. It gets worse with every day.

Last edited:
Ok glowie:fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
nah im no glowie, i just say whats true. Even changed it to fit u fake blackpilled sensitives. Would glowies sit on this site with~900 posts? Gheez... even here on incels.is u cant speak ur mind without ppl :feelsbaton::whatfeels::feelshaha:. Normie warning

Last edited: