Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Girl shoots boyfriends balls with a pb gun

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★

This is the state we reached. Women can openly physically abuse men for "entertainment" and its comedy and people laugh at this.

If a man did this he would have gotten 5 life sentences and torture.
Another case of foids feeling they have the right to assault men jfl

id break every bone in her body if i could ngnl

JFK what a cunt!

what love for her husband kek

All this for internet points

Normalfags are cancer

Violence against men has always been TEEHEE.

There's no foid equivalent of getting hit in the nuts for lulz.

At this point I just think of toilets like a rattlesnake. Keep away and observe through the safety of a screen. You guys can try and get through the landmines if you want.

if a boy shot his gf in the vagina with that then ppl would want him tortured and killed

After that move, he should have killed her immediately

Does this woman not realize the potential for a family comes from there?

It looked like he was having a seizure jfl. The fact that she had the balls to try this shows just how little she respects him. He should have straightened her out

Does this woman not realize the potential for a family comes from there?
She wanted to sterilize him so she could get Chads offspring.

Hmmm, crush her cunt with a rock I must
Maximum pain she must endure
Okay, here we go...
Murderprank7

empathetic gender

I hate when foids act all powerful when they hit some guy in the balls in movies television or anything. I'm waiting for the day an "empowered feminist" resorts to kicking her Chad bfs balls to get knocked the fuck out.

They’re speaking Swedish. In that feminist ClownWorld she will get no punishment.

I hope a Muslim rapefugee rapes her to death.

Would fucking kill her if she did this to me the pain of getting on the balls is INSANE females have no fucking idea how much it hurts

As feminism grew so did the idea that women harming men was funny and justified. If a man harmed a woman in the same way he'd be in jail.

Shooting a man in the balls and permanently sterilizing him, hilarious. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Joke about punching a pregnant woman in the stomach? FUCKKKK YOU INCEL :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: