Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl sending snaps to my chadfish rejecting an incel.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
It's over for blackcels. This girl sent my chad nudes straight off Tinder and full blown mirror fap vids.

She has the ultimate normie foid voice. That flat nothing voice. Disgusting.

She's drunk right?
Idk. If so though- my point stands real strong. You know how they are. Drunkenness defining their identity when young, drunkenness in secret when older & having evolved into the quintessential Karen. That's where the term "wine mom" comes from, you know. Wine mom...that's a subspecies of the normie.

He is a future poster on .co guarentee

"For a long time" means less than a months for these foids.
They fuck dozens of chads each semester and say "I have a boyfriend" JFL just tell the truth, that "he is ugly" and move on you slut. :feelsseriously:
Imagine her reaction to all these compliments if the guy was an 8/10 6'2 chad. She would be so fucking wet.

He just wasn't confident enough

At least he got balls to approach. Already doin more than 99% of users here.

Most likely Asian, I'm also blackcel and tried to talking to four today. I can't help being low IQ/attempting over looksmatch. I'm sure I mog this guy though.

I made the same approach with a Stacy years ago. She told me that I had a lot of courage. Then she told me she preferred me as a friend. The last thing I heard from a reliable source was that she left France for Osaka University in Business Management.

She must be 40 and rich now.

There is no point in approaching if you have already approached more than 50 times. You are just wasting your time and validating foids.

There is no point in approaching if you have already approached more than 50 times. You are just wasting your time and validating foids.

It's still theoretically possible that you'll get lucky so it's worth trying whenever there is a chance. It's true that you might validate the foids but if you are incel I think approaching might actually bring their confidence down.

It's still theoretically possible that you'll get lucky so it's worth trying whenever there is a chance. It's true that you might validate the foids but if you are incel I think approaching might actually bring their confidence down.
Idk man. I've approached 120 times and gave up. I realized it was over 3 years ago.

foid: InCeLs ArE RaCiStS

Meanwhile:

Holy shit I HATE when foids say they want a beautiful, tall, all-muscled guy but that's it's only their "personnal taste" and "one day you'll find someone else for you don't worry".

They're making my blood to boil every time I hear such an hypocrisy.

just get humiliated on Snapchat for daring to approach her br000000000!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lmfao. Was this an Indian dude hitting on a white girl? He even asked for her Facebook.

Damn over 100 times. You should tell us some of your stories.
Idk. I think she's in Cali. So probably Asian. Yeah, Facebook lol. I'm a wizard and I wouldn't even ask someone for their FB.

very sad to watch, humans are fucking evil.