Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl Say She was Surprised I Never Had a GF by 17/18

L

Lestat

Banned
-
What does this mean??

a friend wants to know. he is 19 now.

It means she knows you're ugly and she's wanting to make fun of you.

Femoids think everyone has the same lives they do - they think everyone in the world gets laid easily & regularly, has a large circle of friends, parents love them, etc. They have very small minds and cannot imagine the world outside their bubbles.

MayorOfKekville said:
Femoids think everyone has the same lives they do - they think everyone in the world gets laid easily & regularly, has a large circle of friends, parents love them, etc. They have very small minds and cannot imagine the world outside their bubbles.

MayorOfKekville said:

It's also important to note that women almost only interact with good looking men who all enjoy good lives. Ugly men don't really exist in the female point of view

It means You are Not completely trash in terms of looks because she assumed You had a gf

Imgrlbtwxd said:
It means You are Not completely trash in terms of looks because she assumed You had a gf

Hookers also asume i have wife... thats doesnt mean anything.

Dekim said:
Hookers also asume i have wife... thats doesnt mean anything.

i wish i could be with the girl in your profile and sig

ghostcell said:
i wish i could be with the girl in your profile and sig

Its not imposible if you are willing to pay for it.

Dekim said:
Its not imposible if you are willing to pay for it.

now thats motivation to wagecel.

we should fly her in as a permanent resident in the incel mansion

ghostcell said:
now thats motivation to wagecel.

we should fly her in as a permanent resident in the incel mansion

You can get similar girls for 80-100e/h easily.

Dekim said:
Red light districts lol

Where you from?

netherlands, never visited the red light district though, thought it was only ugly eastern european women

ghostcell said:
netherlands, never visited the red light district though, thought it was only ugly eastern european women

Just google for a chinese brothel in your city. I guarantee you that the girls will be goodloking... Orrr you can go to some chinese massage place, 99 % of them offer handjobs and blowjobs for a lil extra cash.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

100% truth. Everything you do as a subhuman is seen as impetus to make fun of you

ghostcell said:

Oh kanker haha.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Oh kanker haha.

LOL

Dekim said:
Just google for a chinese brothel in your city. I guarantee you that the girls will be goodloking... Orrr you can go to some chinese massage place, 99 % of them offer handjobs and blowjobs for a lil extra cash.

damn maybe i should

You aren't completely ugly that's for sure

Koreans and Japanese are usualy more rare and more expensive, but tbh chinese girls are the best. Chinese look great even without makeup and with makeup they are 11/10... and charge the least from all asians.

Dekim said:
Koreans and Japanese are usualy more rare and more expensive, but tbh chinese girls are the best. Chinese look great even without makeup and with makeup they are 11/10... and charge the least from all asians.

i will research more into it. i remember checking it out first, and theres none in my own city. the city i study in had a few but reviews on google were quite bad, and didn't have pics on the site. hope i can find something better though

ghostcell said:
i will research more into it. i remember checking it out first, and theres none in my own city. the city i study in had a few but reviews on google were quite bad, and didn't have pics on the site. hope i can find something better though

Just go and check the place, don't overthink it. They will show you what girls they have and if you like 1 go with her... Otherwise you can just leave. 

I've done this once but i had a blast... had like 2 hours with a solid 8/10, then a 7/10 joined for 2 more hours of 3 way action and then 2 more hours with the 8/10. It was pricy but totaly worth it. I also got a lot of expirience from that visit, in terms of what works and what doesn't work.

Edit: have a drink or two beforehand, it will help you with the awkwardness.

ghostcell said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Het is over.
het was al voorbij voordat het begon lol
:( Als ik mijn neus niet had gebroken, was ik een normie. REEEEEEE.

Mahlo said:
It's also important to note that women almost only interact with good looking men who all enjoy good lives. Ugly men don't really exist in the female point of view

Yes, very good point - this is why femoids think all men are “players” and “fuckboys” and cheat all the time, and have “privilege”. They don’t know ugly men even exist because we are invisible to them.

it doesn't mean that your friend has good looks as stated before femoids are shallow and think everyone has similar lifes.

tell your "friend" to get some fucking self-awareness lmao. he can't be this autistic, surely?

he is definitely not ugly if a girl actually said that type of shit to him.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Exactly this, ignore her, you shouldn't be talking with people like these.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
:( Als ik mijn neus niet had gebroken, was ik een normie. REEEEEEE.

damn dat zuigt, kan je het niet laten opereren?

sprak laatst ook een nedercel, verbaast me echt niks tho, de meeste chicks hier zijn echt niet om uit te staan, en er zijn veel te veel knappe jongens (no homo)

heb fysiek niks tegen nederlandse chicks, zijn best vaak echt mooi, maar hun persoonlijkheid is gewoon echt belachelijk vaak

MayorOfKekville said:

ghostcell said:
damn dat zuigt, kan je het niet laten opereren?

sprak laatst ook een nedercel, verbaast me echt niks tho, de meeste chicks hier zijn echt niet om uit te staan, en er zijn veel te veel knappe jongens (no homo)

heb fysiek niks tegen nederlandse chicks, zijn best vaak echt mooi, maar hun persoonlijkheid is gewoon echt belachelijk vaak

Ik stuur je wel een pm (no homo).

lol try Thailand tinder.. they legit ask if I have gf and then act surprised.. I think they try that shit to infiltrate your ego somehow because why the fuck would I have a gf and tinder?

Lestat said:
What does this mean??

a friend wants to know. he is 19 now.

It means she's just another bitch with no understanding of others, obviously has no empathy.

It means that it's fucking over.