Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl said I was 9/10

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Decided to ghost me a bit after. Fucking lol.

Let me tell you something guys. If some stupid cunt says "you're a 10/10. You're a 9/10"! Or whatever other bullshit rating, and they do not make an effort to speak to you much, or they ghost you = you're subhuman. Women are the most lying cunts I've ever met.

Maybe she thought you were too good for her :)

CopingGymcel said:
Maybe she thought you were too good for her :)

kek. That is the most bluepilled response normies has ever given. Easily.

Might have a theory on why they do this

They're virtue signaling cunts who only want validation from incels cause they can't get it from chad or they have a sick pleasure of deluting incels into believing they have a chance just to ghost them in the end

If a woman isn't aggressively trying to hook up with you she doesn't find you attractive and she's lying to you if she compliments your appearance

Themisterpepsi said:

They're virtue signaling cunts who only want validation from incels cause they can't get it from chad or they have a sick pleasure of deluting incels into believing they have a chance just to ghost them in the end

This is the absolute truth. In my time, i've only ever seen this happen.

It's fucking brutal.

Themisterpepsi said:

So true.

Themisterpepsi said:

Give the incel some praise, like they do to their ugly girl friends ("You look great today!" ... later on with the other girl friends "Did you SEE what Gwen was wearing? Ugh, how can she be so UGLY."), to make the incel like them. Wait to receive validation in return. Once validation has been exchanged, they don't need you anymore.

OP, did you tell her she was attractive too?

Themisterpepsi said:

Pretty much.

blickpall said:
Give the incel some praise, like they do to their ugly girl friends ("You look great today!" ... later on with the other girl friends "Did you SEE what Gwen was wearing? Ugh, how can she be so UGLY."), to make the incel like them. Wait to receive validation in return. Once validation has been exchanged, they don't need you anymore.

OP, did you tell her she was attractive too?
Yup. I did. It's fucking over tbh. This is very true. I hate women seriously. Can they seriously all be killed?

I blocked and deleted her, but before I did I told her that she used me for attention, and validation, and that she is a piece of shit, and to go fuck herself.

I will become repetitive ( lol I said repetitive) but IF a girl does NOT have lustful sex with you THEN no matter what rating she gave you IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yup. I did. It's fucking over tbh. This is very true. I hate women seriously. Can they seriously all be killed?

I blocked and deleted her, but before I did I told her that she used me for attention, and validation, and that she is a piece of shit, and to go fuck herself.

Women have done this to me as well and I hate them too.

can somebody explain me to term ''ghost''?

realsubhumanx said:

abandon

disappear

you talk to someone then for whatever reason they stop stop speaking to you because they don't wish the relationship to go any further, they just disappear from your life, there one moment speaking then gone and they don't explain why

realsubhumanx said:

should've guessed.
that shit happened me like 100 times. last time is actually last week. FUCK THIS LIFE.

realsubhumanx said:
should've guessed.
that shit happened me like 100 times. last time is actually last week. FUCK THIS LIFE.

Hey, at least you're talking to people. Keep it up and maybe one will stick around. Plenty of people on here claim to have given up entirely.

anincelforlifelol said:
Decided to ghost me a bit after. Fucking lol.

Let me tell you something guys. If some stupid cunt says "you're a 10/10. You're a 9/10"! Or whatever other bullshit rating, and they do not make an effort to speak to you much, or they ghost you = you're subhuman. Women are the most lying cunts I've ever met.

Virtue signalling like all femtardos

If you receive compliments from females on your looks, you are fakecel.