Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl rejects me & spills the blackpilll while at it

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Again I've mistaken her bubbly personality for flirting and asked her if she finds me attractive - she dodged the question ,I pressed again; she couldn't point out a single positive feature on my face or physique. She wouldn't even compliment my smile, a safe generic compliment — mind you that girls compliment each other on banal things achieved by makeup all the time. So why am I telling you this? Because it reveals how women see and rate men; and unlike men women can't pick apart your individual features alone, even if my "friend" here claimed that the first thing she notices is a great smile on a man; it nonetheless completely flew under the radar with me. That is because, my friends, women subconsciously deal in absolutes; you're either on the Chad side of the picket fence or not and therefore invisible.

p.s. she also thinks I'm japanese which explains why she took me as a sexless creature for granted

If girl finds you attractive, she informs you already by signals or gestures. You don't ask female if she finds you attractive. Lol

Yes. Youre either attractive or not. The middle ground is where you can prolly BB but not advisable.

I've mistaken her bubbly personality for flirting and asked her if she finds me attractive
she couldn't point out a single positive feature on my face or physique.
Is it that she said nothing about you, or nothing about your physical characteristics?

Like hypothetically if that thing about being attracted to our personalities existed, if a girl did like you somehow based on your thoughts/mannerisms rather than your looks, then such a question isolated to those criteria would be frustrating.

If, hypothetically, such attraction could exist, fixating on whether or not she likes some physical characteristic could be one way to destroy whatever fascination she has with you (though she probably doesn't, but, again, hypothetically) since women admire confidence and don't like insecure fixations on whether or not foids like you.

If girl finds you attractive, she informs you already by signals or gestures.
You don't ask female if she finds you attractive.
Keeping in mind of course that women can lie in body language as well as verbiage, by giving documented signals/gestures to lead a guy on.

There are some foids who are direct too, but I think like guys they are in the minority.

After all, I think most guys will try to communicate attraction through subtle signaling rather than outright saying it.

I wonder if one gender tends to be more blatant than the other? I'm not sure.

Asking her if she found you attractive was bad game even if you weren't a subhuman. That type of direct approach is reserved for CHADS ONLY.

Stop orbiting bitches and driving their SMV up.

Asking if she finds you attractive is also a bitch move. Ask her out. If she says no. Cease all contact.

Holes always think you're shorter than you actually are. Last time a hole thought I was 165 while I am actually 171-172.
It's the other way around. They think you're taller than you are

Asking if she finds you attractive is also a bitch move. Ask her out. If she says no. Cease all contact.
This, I would emberass myself by getting rejected all the time snd it hurt but I dropped all contact after every time.

Asking her if she found you attractive was bad game even if you weren't a subhuman. That type of direct approach is reserved for CHADS ONLY.
It's bad in general just chad can say anything.

Is it that she said nothing about you, or nothing about your physical characteristics?

Like hypothetically if that thing about being attracted to our personalities existed, if a girl did like you somehow based on your thoughts/mannerisms rather than your looks, then such a question isolated to those criteria would be frustrating.

If, hypothetically, such attraction could exist, fixating on whether or not she likes some physical characteristic could be one way to destroy whatever fascination she has with you (though she probably doesn't, but, again, hypothetically) since women admire confidence and don't like insecure fixations on whether or not foids like you.

I playfully started teasing her by asking if she likes me, she was visibily embarassed and said "You don't ask girls questions like that", so I tried to playfully ask her "Heh, Am I not cute enough for you?" , and she replied "I don't know, I wouldn't say that...it's just I never saw you that way " ... BOOM, and it was over.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're friendzoned, most likely due to looks but mannerism might've contributed.

I wonder if some small (say ~1%) part is how we initiate relationships with women (I speak hypothetically as I haven't established any in 10+ years) where we don't begin by being flirtacious/sexual off the bat so they don't place us in that context?

Again I've mistaken her bubbly personality for flirting and asked her if she finds me attractive - she dodged the question ,I pressed again;

iu

Dude... what?

Who the fuck does that?

LMAO

I don't know what you americans mean by 'asking out', but she agreed to go on a coffee with me (which I then took as a green light), but she was nonetheless still shocked by my interpretation of the whole ordeal.

Last edited:
p.s. she also thinks I'm japanese which explains why she took me as a sexless creature for granted
Racepill (unfortunately) strikes once again.
Damn it.

I don't know what you americans mean by 'asking out', but she agreed to go on a coffee with me (which I then took as a green light), but she was nonetheless still shocked by my interpretation of the whole ordeal.

Who is the guy in your avi?

Women think the most handsome men in the world are merely "attractive", attractive men are barely doable, average men are ugly and ugly men are repulsive.

I'm English. Then your mistake was befriending a woman. Don't do that.

is she cute?

For an ethnik looking incel I have a exquisite taste in women, so to answer your question, yes, I've reached out of my league again. I'm obsessed with petite blonde women with wide hips.

For an ethnik looking incel I have a exquisite taste in women, so to answer your question, yes, I've reached out of my league again. I'm obsessed with petite blonde women with wide hips.
If you're a manlet you are doomed.

Your only chance will be with obese brown ugly foids. Blonde petite Stacies exist only for Chad and Tyrone's pleasures. But I salute you for trying. If there's nothing to lose then What's the problem with aiming high. Right?.

Her personality detector warned her that you're a bad man

Incels are so use to people treating us like shit that the second any girl is nice to us we think that she likes us because were not use to it. Every time this happens I want to bludgeon my self to death because I know it's a part of my brain on cope.

I playfully started teasing her by asking if she likes me, she was visibily embarassed and said "You don't ask girls questions like that", so I tried to playfully ask her "Heh, Am I not cute enough for you?" , and she replied "I don't know, I wouldn't say that...it's just I never saw you that way " ...

Oh god.. why did you do this...
ethnik looking incel
petite blonde women with wide hips

BOYO

J F L

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6