Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl mistook me for a fucking chadlite

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
So I was in the town with my parents, and I exited one establishment first while they were in there. I leaned against the wall and stared at my feet. I was wearing a hat and I have kinda long hair. So, this one foid comes along walking, and abruptly stops. I can see her briefly looking at me. I raise my head and she just stares for about five seconds, her facial expression changing to dissapointment, and then going her way.

Fuck this gay earth.

fucking lol at this i wish females would mistake me for being 6/10 too bad im 3 points below that rating so its not possible unless she is blind

Just maskmaxx OP.

Something very similar happened to me ones, it's one of the biggest suicidefuels you can expierience.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

So I guess you're frontviewcel

I swear if I could walk around in a hoodie to hide my face and not catch fire during August then life would be much more pleasant. I wouldn't be mistaken for a chadlite but might be able to be ignored and blend in as a normie because they wouldn't see my subhuman face.

brag thread OP wrong place go looksmax

>been close to a foid closer than two kilometers

mogs me

Just stare at your feet bro

What happened with your oneitis bro

u sure, if ur rly 5’2 that would not be the case

I know that feel. I think from certain distances and angles I can fraud as decent looking, but upon further inspection you can tell that's not true based on the change in their facial expression. Females are brutal and incredibly lookist.

This happens a lot when you're young. Girls recognise you as someone in their age range from a distance and start to check you out, and as they get close they realise you're unattractive and go back to their phones. It's brutal. I'm glad I'm old and they don't even bother getting a close up look anymore.

Tbh jfl suifuel but you are a manlet w
how she ignired your height?

Wearing a bag on your head is legit ascension plan

No woman would ever do that to me. You must be tall and decent looking for a woman to briefly mistake you for an attractive men. Most of us here would never in a million years be mistaken for attractive men no matter what angle you were looking at us from.

Humblebragmaxxing.

If she stared for 5 seconds, she was attracted to you.

She did not see my face at first so I doubt it.
How do you know she was looking at you? Could you see her eyes without her being able to see your face?

Oh yeah, you're full of shit.
I raise my head and she just stares for about five seconds.
Get fucked in the fucking face, braggart.

Should have smiled back or said hi. Situations like these should be exploited to the max. But most of us are too low inhibition to do it in real time. Reminder: women are swarmed with orbiters and will not take a chance of sending out the wrong signals to the wrong men.

OP will be posting on inceltears in a few years calling us losers, if he doesn’t already. Every thread he makes is about orbiting women, bragging or calling us bad people.

They need to make this forum 21+ only.

why this fucker isnt banned and his thread still hang

She was confused. Thought: Oh nice chad to fuck my pussy.. oh he is just incel tier. Turn around

How do you know she was looking at you? Could you see her eyes without her being able to see your face?

Oh yeah, you're full of shit.

Get fucked in the fucking face, braggart.

Because when someone stops and turns himself in your fucking general direction, you know he is looking at you.

OP will be posting on inceltears in a few years calling us losers, if he doesn’t already. Every thread he makes is about orbiting women, bragging or calling us bad people.

They need to make this forum 21+ only.
Me calling incels bad people? At least accuse me of something I have done.

why this fucker isnt banned and his thread still hang
I will leave soon enough. Gotta schoolmaxxx

Because when someone stops and turns himself in your fucking general direction, you know he is looking at you.

Me calling incels bad people? At least accuse me of something I have done.

I will leave soon enough. Gotta schoolmaxxx
man fuck off and fuck ur bragging, yeah u will leave soon its sure