Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Girl listed my deformities

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 11, in school, coming back to my classroom from the toilets the girl who I sat with, who surprisingly treated me nicely to an extent, was asked by a girl nearby if she liked me. She got very offended/angry and started listing off all of my flaws just because she wanted to prove to the girl that she didn't like me. Maybe I zoned out during the even or forgot what she said to protect myself from the trauma but I can only remember the part where she commented on my face being grey. Which was due to my health at that time.

When I was 11, in school, coming back to my classroom from the toilets the girl who I sat with, who surprisingly treated me nicely to an extent, was asked by a girl nearby if she liked me. She got very offended/angry and started listing off all of my flaws just because she wanted to prove to the girl that she didn't like me. Maybe I zoned out during the even or forgot what she said to protect myself from the trauma but I can only remember the part where she commented on my face being grey. Which was due to my health at that time.
Girls used to say “eww” to me in elementary school and usually would stay away from me. Having some of the best grades didn’t help ofc and they outright hated being paired up with me for projects. :feelsbadman:

I had that happen when I was a teenager, this foid pointed out everything wrong with my face, I was too much of a pussy back then to insult her back or hit her, I would do it in a heart beat now.

I had a girl outright tell to my face she thinks I'm ugly. Just out of the blue. It happens.

The past can hurt but at this point we can't do anything about it.

brutal. though maybe the bluntness is better then them lying.

I had a girl outright tell to my face she thinks I'm ugly. Just out of the blue. It happens.

The past can hurt but at this point we can't do anything about it.
Usually only normie males do this to me. Women tend to just leave me alone.

I was always the 3rd wheel that was ignored in group project, I speak but no one turned theyre heads to acknowlegde i was THERE!

Ruthless! Yet people think looks don't matter in a toilet's opinion haha