Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl lets go of her boyriends hand when her "friend" appears

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lyduh6/gf_let_go_of_my_hand_in_front_of_her_friend/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Just fucking look at the comments on this one.

Screenshot 20210305 131542 Reddit

"Maybe she was shy or nervous holding hands in front of him."

Why is it that people love to give men shit advice like this?

Why is it that people love to give women the benefit of the doubt?

I have never seen such an obvious cucking in my entire life, and yet of course reddit is willing to let this man get cucked a bit longer and waste his resources in his relationship

Reverse the genders and imagine the backlash

She's def cheating on him

The absolute gaslighting in the comments.

She is 100% fucking him. Poor dude.

The dude could be getting cucked.

„Something weird happened“
Sounds like a case for mulder and scully.
D6633DAA E951 47AF 8B13 097060A7CA8F

If it was the opposite, they would say for the foid dump him and that the guy is a dick. Not a surprise that women are acquit for every shit they do

I have never seen such an obvious cucking in my entire life, and yet of course reddit is willing to let this man get cucked a bit longer and waste his resources in his relationship

JFL redditors just showing how pathetic they are for the 9999999th time.

If it was the opposite, they would say for the foid dump him and that the guy is a dick. Not a surprise that women are acquit for every shit they do
I swear that some people love to watch men get fucked.

There's no say someone read all this and honestly believed the girlfriend was "shy around her friend to hold her boyfriends hand"

Give me a fucking break

the always have a whole flock of orbiters per finger. the only thing he can do now to salvage his dignity is ghost her immediately but 99% of men are way too cucked to even consider that

Why would u go to such a crap site to get advice from ?

the always have a whole flock of orbiters per finger. the only thing he can do now to salvage his dignity is ghost her immediately but 99% of men are way too cucked to even consider that
He went to reddit for an answer on an obviously bad situation.

It's safe to say he's fucked

If she has male friends, she's a whore

But but but wahmen no cheet :(
HIS FAULT. HE IS.........BRUNETTE.

If she has male friends, she's a whore
Any man who's had a female friend has thought of fucking her at least once, or stared at her ass.

Men and women cannot be friends

Fuck Reddit. Burn it with fire, and napalm a stadium full of foids.

The red in dit should be from the crimson flowing forth from these ppls necks.

You know what time is it right?
Nevertheless known story.
Beckie says "I cheated because you don't save your mustache" and he goes like "sorry babe ill never do it again, please I love you", "no you betrayed me ples"

All this while Chads cum drips from all her holes.

Meanwhile normies are "S0c1alLy AdEqUaTe" but they cant get a hint, while most INCELS perceive them immediately.

Tell us again how bad our social skills are, retards. Your gf will be fucking your bully in your house while you are getting workaholic to give her a life worth living for.

We have a saying in greek for such situations. "Άλλος γαμαει, άλλος πληρώνει". One pays, the other fucks.

Possibly. This all seems suspicious to me.
Yeah very suspicious. I would even say sus. Perhaps sussy

Im sure this female has caught many bodies (with the airpod shotty)

If I had to summarize this in 3 sentence fragments: airpod shotty, we bouta catch a body, you looking real sussy (real sussy, real sussy)

A female having male friends is a confirmed whore. She's holding those """""""friends""""""""""" as backup if the current relationship gets too booooriiiing.

I don't think he is necessarily getting cucked (yet).
It's probably because she didn't want to signal that she was taken (signaling that she's used goods), or taken by a low status male that is the boyfriend ( that would lower her own social value) .

typical reddit soy responses to the thread aswell lol

Bluepillers: 65

Yikeserrino.

looks like I have some reflecting to do on my personality.

20210122 185144

Just sorted by controversial and there were some common sense replies warning him... downvoted to oblivion. Never change cucks and roasties, never change.

Like someone else said, she's not necessarily cucking him right now, but she's definitely open to the idea.

Imagine asking cuck central of the internet a serious question.

This is extremely disrespectful. It's over for any man who isn't respected by his woman. Women love to make it known that they have boyfriends. They blast it on social media and make sure that every man talking to her whom she isn't attracted to knows early on to get the hint. The opposite is also true. They will go out of their way to let the whole fucking world know that she isn't with someone, if anyone dared to suspect such a thing.

Women live and die by the opinions of others about them. Their image is effectively their social status. The fact that this "boyfriend" got so blatantly disrespected by her trying to show this other dude (who we all know she wants to fuck or is already fucking) that they're not together means that she cares about her image to the "friend" and seeks a positive opinion from him about her. She doesn't give a single turd nugget about what her own boyfriend thinks, but highly values what this other dude thinks?

NIGGA.

A female having male friends is a confirmed whore. She's holding those """""""friends""""""""""" as backup if the current relationship gets too booooriiiing.
High IQ. It's already over for the current boyfriend, he just doesn't know it.

High IQ. It's already over for the current boyfriend, he just doesn't know it.
He is keeping the bench warm for the next hot guy. Any man can always be replaced
Your gf can replace you

the logical thing would be to ask for the dude's info and ask the chad if they're fucking directly. asking for advice on reddit is like asking women for advice (useless). Most chad's don't give a shit and will be honest about what's happening because they can just move on to the next hole to coom in.

When you got that thought on your mind, chances are it's true. While foids use no logic and just go by feelings and emotions, we go by thought and logic.
The thought process came to the logical solution that the friend is who she's fucking behind him.

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be one of those typical shit where girls don't want other girls seeing she's holding hands with a guy or something to try and get the girls to be more attracted to him knowing he's taken.

Reddit will perform cirque du soleil level mental gymnastics and circus performances to take away any accountability or fault from a foid in any given situation. The behavior is directly under their noses. The “body language” gender is speaking for themselves. No more needs to be written to know that chad appeared and the foid doesnt want them to get the wrong idea by holding the betas hand.

Don't forget: You can never trust what a foid says. They're all part of the fucking pussy cartel so it's just natural that other reddit whores try to trick this cuck into a false sense of security by gaslighting.

Foids have each others fucking back, unlike men, who fight each other to the death for a crumb of pussy and as soon as they have success immediately kick others down, instead of helping them up, it's sad really.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lyduh6/gf_let_go_of_my_hand_in_front_of_her_friend/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Just fucking look at the comments on this one.

View attachment 419459

"Maybe she was shy or nervous holding hands in front of him."

Why is it that people love to give men shit advice like this?

It's pretty obvious what's happening, she wants to fuck that dude.

I strongly hope he doesn't acknowledge any of the gaslighting. It's sad to see men being given retarded answers like this.
Like someone else said, she's not necessarily cucking him right now, but she's definitely open to the idea.
the logical thing would be to ask for the dude's info and ask the chad if they're fucking directly. asking for advice on reddit is like asking women for advice (useless). Most chad's don't give a shit and will be honest about what's happening because they can just move on to the next hole to coom in.
High IQ. He should act as if he isn’t her bf to get close to the chad and get proof. Tesla IQ tactic tbh.

Last edited: