Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl just randomly called me a loser while wagecucking

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
She was about 8-10, she and her little brother were walking their dog and noticed me doing a double take in their direction because I thought the dog was one of those beefy ones that I'm scared of, but it just looked big next to the kids. Then she shouted loser at me several times. She didn't even laugh.

They grow up so fast. No, really. Women do go through puberty before men and all the shit they put in the water isn't helping, so it wouldn't surprise me if an embryonic abject hatred for and desire to mock (which she is old enough to understand she can get away with) sub-5 males is emerging within her years before she is fully mature reproductively. She is probably starting to get aroused by Chads already.

I'm sure that if I was a 6'2 guy with a high fighting success Chad face walking around door she wouldn't say shit, she would probably say hi because my looks would halo me and improve my day instead of make it worse. I'd give it 6 years tops, depending on her age, until a foid with as much zest and attitude as this gives her first blowjob to a guy who looks like that too. They say the Spartans took boys from their mothers and sent them to military camps at about age 7, I think it's time we send all foids to the coal mines at the same age.

Brutal as fuck. All i gotta say about that

I like your posts, as you seem like your typical fucked-by-luck youngcel. Would totally grab a beer with you tbh.

funny how kids perceive these status differences so easily and directly, but adults are somehow supposed to not perceive them and judge people by them...

Jesus Christ, Gallons and Gallons of men, it is absolutely over, many such cases, i'll pray for you bro....I think i'm done. See you in a week.

Jesus Christ, Gallons and Gallons of men, it is absolutely over, many such cases, i'll pray for you bro....I think i'm done. See you in a week.
Don't rope on me you based low inhib nigger
I like your posts, as you seem like your typical fucked-by-luck youngcel. Would totally grab a beer with you tbh.
You are bro tier tbh, you too. Nicecels on this forum are lifefuel and I hope somebody does the same for them ngl

Last edited:
if a dog ever goes you, go feral on it even if it means biting the fuckers ear off as dogs can be brutally strong and if the bastards has lock jaw you are fucked so I don't blame you for walking the other way. my family had this one dog that got in fight with one our other ones and it had lock jaw and would not let go of the dogs throat I had to pry the pricks jaw open with a crow bar to save the other dog. that dog was not a fighting breed and it was still strong as fuck.

Lol same thing happened to me, I got called ugly by a girl of around 8 when I used to volunteer at a charity shop

if a dog ever goes you, go feral on it even if it means biting the fuckers ear off as dogs can be brutally strong and if the bastards has lock jaw you are fucked so I don't blame you for walking the other way. my family had this one dog that got in fight with one our other ones and it had lock jaw and would not let go of the dogs throat I had to pry the pricks jaw open with a crow bar to save the other dog. that dog was not a fighting breed and it was still strong as fuck.
What breed, out of curiosity? I like the little ones but anything higher than my shins sets off alarms in my brain that it can probably climb up me and grab my throat.
Does gouging out a dog's eyes with your thumbs stop it? That seems relatively easy to do if you aren't already giga fucked. I was watching a video where they trained guys to resist attacks by a German shepherd and the fucker jumped for wherever the most blood vessels were in a split second.

I dont feel good when someone mocks me.

this is some hardcore shit here. i feel with you. thats one of the many reasons i do not wagecuck anymore. i dont know how long i can go on with my NEET-life.... we are fucked beyond repair...

this is some hardcore shit here. i feel with you. thats one of the many reasons i do not wagecuck anymore. i dont know how long i can go on with my NEET-life.... we are fucked beyond repair...

Maybe you can say that it is not over for OP bec. he is close to red screen name.
But still lets hope its not over for you man.

I'm sure that if I was a 6'2 guy with a high fighting success Chad face walking around door she wouldn't say shit, she would probably say hi
She'd have invited you to her house for a threesome with her and the dog. The dogpill bites again.

Fuark I remember when I was like 12-13 some 10 year old foid on my block taunted me with "where's your girlfriend".

All foids should be sent to farm like camps where they are kept in horrible conditions all stuffed into pens like pigs and incels can go around and pierce whichever one they want with their cocks. 1 cock fuck for this slut another for this one and another for that one.

She is probably starting to get aroused by Chads already.
ABK Vol 3Just commit literal genocide bro

They pick up on their parents' behavior.

If her parents regularly make nasty comments about random strangers, harass salespeople, cashiers, and servers, she's going to do exactly the same thing.

Just wait until she gets a Karen haircut and (if you are in burgerland) tips $2 on a $50 bill.

This really just shows that people with shit personalities have no trouble reproducing.

gentle reminder that these foids don't deserve any sympathy.

All foids should be sent to farm like camps where they are kept in horrible conditions all stuffed into pens like pigs and incels can go around and pierce whichever one they want with their cocks. 1 cock fuck for this slut another for this one and another for that one.

What do you expect, women having consequences for their actions? What nonsense!