Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girl is honest for once

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQ1YW0YPLw

She's right, chicks don't think with their brain, they think with their vagene

pleasantly surprised by the comment section.

1:20-1:25 lifefuel

Chicks start going for the nice guys after high school? Suuuuuuuuuure.

Whether the guy is “nice” or not makes no difference. personality means nothing. It’s all physical appearance.

O shit lol.

Thanks for her truth but I gotta say this..

ofc she is FUCKING British, brits are fucking savages, girls can literally be so random and come up to you on the street and say right into your face "fokken ugly m8" without any empathy or remorse. They have 0 empathy for ugly guys..

I'm surprised by the comments. They haven't accepted that the wall is a meme, but they're getting close.

MayorOfKekville said:
Whether the guy is “nice” or not makes no difference. personality means nothing. It’s all physical appearance.

A 3 can still hook up with a girl below his looksmatch level if he's confident, of course don't expect any of this TRP garbage to work on good looking girls only the ugly ones.

lol wtf is this cuckholdery. you all should be ashamed. Sounded like a complete load of BS to me. "Oh yeah we like da bad boiz11!!!1" "its a challenge we need to fix them"
massive cuck if you believe this.

No that "bad boy" is just the hyper attractive slayer that girls lust after. This bad boy personality meme is a joke. The slayer is obv gonna have a different "personality" than the ugly nice guy.

cuckcels smfh

jagged0 said:
A 3 can still hook up with a girl below his looksmatch level if he's confident, of course don't expect any of this TRP garbage to work on good looking girls only the ugly ones.

I'd agree with this if you had said 5 sub 5 men get nothing.

Even what she's doing is very womanesque, she wants to be the "oh look I'm like one of the guys because I say the truth".

flowerful said:
lol wtf is this cuckholdery. you all should be ashamed. Sounded like a complete load of BS to me. "Oh yeah we like da bad boiz11!!!1" "its a challenge we need to fix them"
massive cuck if you believe this.

No that "bad boy" is just the hyper attractive slayer that girls lust after. This bad boy personality meme is a joke. The slayer is obv gonna have a different "personality" than the ugly nice guy.

cuckcels smfh

women are attracted to both

also top tier providers and dimorphic protection amoggers

they actually want ALL of it, they only settle of the best they can get depending on their needs and SMV

this is also bs tbh. its actually much simple, they care about social status and looks.

South African Roastie going teehee I'm not like other girls

Except she took it back in the annotations.

what is this cuckoldry?

Of course she's backpedaling by now and virtue signaling how she all matured up.

I couldn't care less about girls being honest. I wanna fuck them.