Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl is clearly into guy until she sees his face

I hope she gets brutally raped

Fuck this shit. I'm getting tired already of aaaaall women; my mom/grandma, a tiny exception, however.

More proof personality is cope.
Looks always go first, for both genders respectively. Personality... hm, the idea of it is just fucking stupid.

I like how obvious it is that she's relating whatever good personality he might have with him most likely being physically attractive, and then how quickly the fantasy dispels after the blindfold comes off; the foid brain. :lul:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

All about personality, guys

Could've done better if he had taken couple of more showers:feelskek::feelskek:

They are literally looksmatches to my eye. JFL at this clown world. That fishfaced hoe thinks she's entitled to prime Brad Pitt.

They are literally looksmatches to my eye. JFL at this clown world. That fishfaced hoe thinks she's entitled to prime Brad Pitt.
All women think they're entitled to Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber

Bluepill and redpill retards will say he was not confident enough :lul: .

But this is a good example of how your "personality" does not mean shit if you are not attractive enough to the whore. She was for sure imagining him as some kind of tyrone.

This is proof that foids reject all men 7/10 or less unless he's rich or famous. That guy was easily a 7/10.

This is proof that foids reject all men 7/10 or less unless he's rich or famous. That guy was easily a 7/10.
What do you think about spike the dragon and him trying to get rarity

Personality is a MEME

@Amir fellow horsecel. Do you think of I blew the woman's toliet up with direheas and clogged it to ying yang will I get the based pass??? The boss is telling me I have to do it

IT BTFO'd once again. :feelskek:

This actually happened to me before. Was chatting to a girl on Fetlife and she was nice to me. Once I sent her my picture she ghosted me :feelsrope:

What else should one anticipate? I understand that every foresight is conjectural until proven to be infallible in some regard, but in the scope of the blackpill (pure fatalism) everything is bound to the reasoning of logic.
I was just pointing out the extent of the halo effect, and how disappointed she was when the man wasn't attractive regardless of his personality. :feelsjuice:

Needs to drink more water

Any guy who's done face reveals after catfishing or blind texting has experienced this 100 times over.

This video needs to come in Blackpool truth resource pack. Absolutely brutal.

Fuck that blade runner hologram looking ass bitch

I've actually had a similar situation with a woman. Her and I were flirting on discord but as soon as she asked to see my face she blocked me and never spoke to me again. It was the moment that proved the black pill to me.

yet normies will still deny the importance of looks. it comes down to millimeters of bone

yet normies will still deny the importance of looks. it comes down to millimeters of bone
Millimetres means nothing, jfl if you think 3mm of bone mass or height would change anything

in the face
It wouldn’t change anything, you need a better eye area, better nose, better hair, better cheekbones, better jaw shape, not just 3mm added anywhere wtf is that bluepilled shit

It wouldn’t change anything, you need a better eye area, better nose, better hair, better cheekbones, better jaw shape, not just 3mm added anywhere wtf is that bluepilled shit
all of which are bone. no shit?