Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl in a wheelchair with a virtually worthless lower body and spine destroyed to the point of no return? Chad only

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
-
Just be confident bro
DefendNZ Web Assisted Sucicide Euthanasia End Of Life Choice Bill David Seymour 63 Claire Free

I mean, she is clearly HTB judging from her face. Looksmatch'd with him. I don't see the issue, OP.

I mean, she is clearly HTB judging from her face. Looksmatch'd with him. I don't see the issue, OP.
SHE CANNOT FUCKING USE HALF HER BODY DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT AND YOU STILL SHOULD BE A 11/10 CHAD FOR SOMEONE WHO CANNOT EVEN FUCKING GO TO THE BATHROOM ALONE
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE GODDAMN SHIT IS WRONG WITH YOU

SHE CANNOT FUCKING USE HALF HER BODY DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT AND YOU STILL SHOULD BE A 11/10 CHAD FOR SOMEONE WHO CANNOT EVEN FUCKING GO TO THE BATHROOM ALONE
There's nothing wrong with me. She's clearly facially attractive. What makes you think she will date down for a plain average-looking guy? Stop it.

yeah fuck you you know what I'm talking about stop acting dumb, you aren't better than me you hear me, fuck you

yeah fuck you you know what I'm talking about stop acting dumb, you aren't better than me you hear me, fuck you
What are you talking about?

This would be fine if the other way round was equally common. But if he was the one in the wheel chair he would have a much harder time finding anyone.

UYOU KNOWW HAT IOMT ALKING ABOUT SOTP FUCKING ACTING DUMB GET THE FUCK OUT

This would be fine if the other way round was equally common. But if he was the one in the wheel chair he would have a much harder time finding anyone. Because his face is good he might actually find some used up roastie at some point
THIS IS WHAT IW AS TLAKING ABOUT
WE HAD A FUCKING THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO WHERE A FOID WAS LTIERALLY LEAVING HIS BF TO ROT AND DIE INA WHEELCHAIR BECASUE SHE WANTED SEX
BUT THIS CUCK HERE COMES EHR AND ACTS LIEK NKTHINGS HAPPENING BECASUE SHE HAS A CUTE FACE HER FUCKING BODY IS COMPELTELY FUCKING USELESS STILL GETS A 20/10 CHAD, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

This would be fine if the other way round was equally common. But if he was the one in the wheel chair he would have a much harder time finding anyone. Because his face is good he might actually find some used up roastie at some point
Still, we all know she's good looking (not your average-looking Jane). Don't deviate from the main topic. She's "Chad only" because good-looking women tend to partner up with people alike (looks wise).

Still, we all know she's good looking (not your average-looking Jane). Don't deviate from the main topic. She's "Chad only" because good-looking women tend to partner up with people alike (looks wise).
go back to your swamp you simp retard soudns like you're whiteknighting Stacy here pandering her decisions like a little simp bitch

I would rather want a ltb with a working body ngl

Women can always put on makeup and wear nice clothes. Even ""femcels"" can look attractive to me

BUT THIS CUCK HERE COMES EHR AND ACTS LIEK NKTHINGS HAPPENING BECASUE SHE HAS A CUTE FACE HER FUCKING BODY IS COMPELTELY FUCKING USELESS STILL GETS A 20/10 CHAD, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
Your comments are unreadable. But, as I've stated many times, what makes you think a woman above your looks level will date down (regardless of whatever disability she might have)?

go back to your swamp you simp retard soudns like you're whiteknighting Stacy here pandering her decisions like a little simp bitch
What do you mean by "simping"? I'm not worshipping anyone in here. We're talking about facts.

Your comments are unreadable. But, as I've stated many times, what makes you think a woman above your looks level will date down (regardless of whatever disability she might have)?
reddit.com
go back to pander "logical queen decisions" there

What do you mean by "simping"? I'm not worshipping anyone in here. We're talking about facts.
you are faggot
>WHATS WRONG WITH MUH QUEEN STACY PICKING CHAD I DONT SEE ANY ISSUE HERE!
simp ass fuck, being a simp is your fact
go on I want to see the lengths that you'll go to justify the acts of foids fucking Chad because "I DONT SEE THE ISSUE HERE"

you are faggot
How I am a "faggot"? Your arguments do not make any sense to me. I'm talking with logic, while you're whining around like a child.

Let me put this straight: no one is owed anything. You are below-average looking (or average) at best. Play with the cards you were dealt with.

Last edited:
Looks theory, imbecile.
yeah this doesn't sound like that faggot:
I DON'T SEE THE ISSUE
You could've said "Looks theory as always they pick Chad" but NO, you had to pander this cunt's behavior with "I DONT SEE THE ISSUE SHE'S BEING A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN PICKING CHAD I DONT SEE THE ISSUE HERE" right?
There's no issue here for you, so women fucking Chad and niggers only isn't an issue for you it seems

AS YOU SAID I DON'T SEE THE ISSUE HERE NO ISSUE AT ALL

Think thrice before posting what's on your braindead head

You could've said "Looks theory as always they pick Chad" but NO, you had to pander this cunt's behavior with "I DONT SEE THE ISSUE SHE'S BEING A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN PICKING CHAD I DONT SEE THE ISSUE HERE" right?
No, I do not see the issue here. You are not owed anything, nor I do.

I hate how even the most subhuman looking foid can reproduce

You are not owed anything, nor I do.
nice bluepill mindset, now I can rightfully tell you to get the fuck out of here and go back to reddit.com where you'll kiss foid and chad's shoes, fucking fakecel

This would be fine if the other way round was equally common. But if he was the one in the wheel chair he would have a much harder time finding anyone.

Go fuck yourselves, retards. What makes you all think she will date down while having a totally useless body? You live in completely different worlds.

We are collecting money for a girl like that, interestingly she has a boyfriend while her male equivalent is a KHHV.

We are collecting money for a girl like that, interestingly she has a boyfriend while her male equivalent is a KHHV.
Hm? So you're saying she's average-looking? I see the opposite. Do not misinterpret me, but average-looking women do not look like the girl in this thread. They're 40% worse.

her mobility isn't part of her SMV tbf

Or the other way around, since you're probably an American: you probably mog most users. Now, let's end the discussion here. Do not reply me back, click on 'ignore' and we're good.

Or the other way around, since you're probably an American: you probably mog most users. Now, let's end the discussion here. Do not reply me back, click on 'ignore' and we're good.
o:feelscomfy:k

Yep, she's on wheelchair, but quite atractive. And the guy and her are on the same level

Nice one bro pic a uberstacy foid 2 prove ur point lol