Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Girl I liked sent me this

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Ee0913664f3a42515117e9222d7cf113

This girl has dark eyes and black hair with bangs and glasses looks kinda emo.

I wouldn't have a problem with her beating me but I'm not that retarded, I know this was her way of telling me to fuck off.

I have now been rejected by all the girls I like. (To be fair I like most girls, but I'm talking about the ones I think would most likely be interested)

tell her you like to be beaten like the cuck you are
That seems like a bad idea. I don't think shes looking for a man to beat I think she just wants me to stopntalking to her.

Mogs me having foids to talk to

Report her to the police, she admitted domestic violence towards her bfs and you have proofs of it
It probably won't work bc of how soy the world is now but it would be worth the try :feelshehe:

Report her to the police, she admitted domestic violence towards her bfs and you have proofs of it
It probably won't work bc of how soy the world is now but it would be worth the try :feelshehe:
:feelskek:

She sounds like she’s typing in a foreign dialect or something

View attachment 700564

I wouldn't have a problem with her beating me but I'm not that retarded, I know this was her way of telling me to fuck off.

I have now been rejected by all the girls I like. (To be fair I like most girls, but I'm talking about the ones I think would most likely be intereste

View attachment 700564

I have now been rejected by all the girls I like. (To be fair I like most girls, but I'm talking about the ones I think would most likely be interested)
You live in Cuckifornia I bet

She told me to stop talking to her
My point still stands, I don't know any toilets anywhere I could even initiate a conversation with. Im off all normfag social platforms

My point still stands, I don't know any toilets anywhere I could even initiate a conversation with. Im off all normfag social platforms
My mother told me to download social media because she was mad at me for not having friends.

My mother told me to download social media because she was mad at me for not having friends.
brutal, I also have no friends (my family are aware) but they don't tell me to use social media

tell her you like to be beaten like the cuck you are
I'm retarded so I took this advice that probably isn't even advice and sent her this:

"When you say you beat your men does that mean you want a man who's willing to be beat? Because in that case I want to be the man you beat."

"When you say you beat your men does that mean you want a man who's willing to be beat? Because in that case I want to be the man you beat."
What is this L Rizz.

retard you should have worded it like this:

"i wont stop dming you untill you beat me"

or

"i guess youll have to beat me then"

or

"beat me then"
The first time I replied. With "Sorry". That was yesterday. I sent her the retard thing just now.

let me guess you can break her neck with your one arm xD

She responded just now. She told me she has a boyfriend.
I said "Are you sure I'm not better"
She said "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
I said "I don't know. I don't have autism."
And that was the end of our conversation.

No woman on earth can overpower me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly I don't think she has a boyfriend. If she did why wouldn't she say that the first time? Either way it's over.

She responded just now. She told me she has a boyfriend.
I said "Are you sure I'm not better"
She said "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
I said "I don't know. I don't have autism."
And that was the end of our conversation.
Honestly I don't think she has a boyfriend. If she did why wouldn't she say that the first time? Either way it's over.
yeah its over for your soyboy cuck ass

It has ended for you,who would thought that would happen right?