Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl I had a crush on and rejected me multiple times follows me on instagram

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
I had a crush on this girl since I was 14 up until I was 17. Now I'm 19. It is good that I don't see her or have contact with her. Now she follows me on instagram :feelsbadman::cryfeels:. My dumb brain thinks I have a chance but I am conscious that it's over. I won't have a girl ever or a wife. I won't have children :cryfeels::cryfeels:. I know it's over and I stand no chance. :cryfeels: just reminds me of my past failures and things I won't ever experience. Thank you dumb brain for making me want something I can't have.

>Even orbiting a girl once
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

she wants attention to boost her confidence to get with chad

i think that's reason foids like keeping so many guys in friendzone (beta orbiters) is they use all those guys as energy sources to make themselves feel better and absorb it like a succubus and try to get with chad or top tier male who rejects them

F39fjvG

i think all humans do this though but moreso foids, people seem to want a challenge when you get too many yes men (I've been the yes man) the person gets bored - people are weird but its same reason we watch horror movies to scare ourselves and bungie jump is we can't be okay with stillness, we can't be okay with boredom we always need more and more stimuli like our hungry stomachs

she wants attention to boost her confidence to get with chad

i think that's reason foids like keeping so many guys in friendzone (beta orbiters) is they use all those guys as energy sources to make themselves feel better and absorb it like a succubus and try to get with chad or top tier male who rejects them

View attachment 61533

i think all humans do this though but moreso foids, people seem to want a challenge when you get too many yes men (I've been the yes man) the person gets bored - people are weird but its same reason we watch horror movies to scare ourselves and bungie jump is we can't be okay with stillness, we can't be okay with boredom we always need more and more stimuli like our hungry stomachs
It just never began for ugly assymetricels

Some girls just like to keep tabs on their orbiters. Or you are :chad:

I saw girls being jealous of guys they friendzoned when they started dating other girls. Being close to a femoid you like is cancer, due to their manipulative and selfish (but still naive) nature.

I saw girls being jealous of guys they friendzoned when they started dating other girls. Being close to a femoid you like is cancer, due to their manipulative and selfish (but still naive) nature.

Don’t be an orbiter. It’s not good for your health.

She probably gets off on the idea of continuously rejecting you and humiliating you

We both know you care about it a lot. Otherwise you wouldnt have made this thread
I actually did find the idea of not having children quite sad, hours ago. But you don't know me, you're just assuming shit about me to make yourself feel better. fuck off :feelsthink:

After enough rejections, loneliness and female hypocrisy and manipulation, you will end up unable to fall in love, or even like any foid. I just ignore and avoid every foid in my daily life now. I dont have any of them in my social media, i never talk to random foids on the internet, and i try to avoid thinking about or rememberng any foid i met in the past. This forum has helped me a lot in this actually. Its hard to see foids as humans after all the evidence about the contrary. They are just pets, just property that we humans lately pretend that its human too... but it isnt.
936EA581 210E 4DB1 BEA5 55618BB94005

Hey I've read most of the wiki I don't remember exactly if I read the archive as well.
I've read a couple of posts from it but not all, yes I'm on it now thanks

Last edited:
delete her
how can I delete someone on instagram? I simply don't follow her and will stop posting on ig and go to another platform where I am not reminded of past rejection, such as twitter.

how can I delete someone on instagram? I simply don't follow her and will stop posting on ig and go to another platform where I am not reminded of past rejection, such as twitter.
Can't you block her? I don't use social media myself so I have no idea.

idk I've never been on instagram

Some girls just like to keep tabs on their orbiters. Or you are :chad:
An even easier guess, betabux prospect

Do you have potential for a highpaying career OP?

I'm 19yo not betabuxx at all
She "could" be looking at you as betabux material. Your perception is irrelevant to her, she probably believes that she has you on a leash just waiting to jump through hoops for her at any given notice.

My point about her wanting you as a betabux in the future goes down the drain if you have no potential future in making money.

Do you have potential to land a high paying job in the future?

She "could" be looking at you as betabux material. Your perception is irrelevant to her, she probably believes that she has you on a leash just waiting to jump through hoops for her at any given notice.

My point about her wanting you as a betabux in the future goes down the drain if you have no potential future in making money.

Do you have potential to land a high paying job in the future?
I have but she has no clue. Also I don't give a f, she rejected me 2 or 3 times, when I was 14-17 & a lil cringy bitch
I have but she has no clue. Also I don't give a f, she rejected me 2 or 3 times, when I was 14-17 & a lil cringy bitch
not gonna orbit

Just be an orbiting cuck theory.

She follow you on instagram??? Ooohhhhh,meeeen, you are 100% chad
I'd rather play dark orbit :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh:
Since 9 days you are here and you already have more than 200 messages?
:ha..feels:

well, i guess join instagram and get followed by a midget stacylite and you are automatically chad! WOW

My oneitis didn't accept my follow request 4 years ago, JFL.

Since 9 days you are here and you already have more than 200 messages?
:ha..feels:
i suspect she doesn't like me, she just followed me because she was in my social circle. Now I have no friends.
My oneitis didn't accept my follow request 4 years ago, JFL.
she was my oneitis for 3 years, the 1st love of my life denied. She doesn't like me anyway