Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl I didn't know the name of said "hi" to me today

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I have no friends in college, literally none, I know some people at the gym but that's about it. Today I was walking around the dining hall, looking for the latest slop to eat. As I'm walking up the stairs to the 2nd floor to scope out more slop, I hear my name, "Hey anon". I don't even acknowledge it and assume it's for somebody else because I talk to nobody all the day. Then however, I see a wave and realize that it's this girl from one of my classes (6-7/10), I don't remember her name right on the spot so I just say "Oh Hey". She's with her friend and I stop right in the middle of the stair case, she asks me if I know when the mid-term is. I say "ah nah not really, I think in 2 weeks" and then I mutter very softly and autistically, "but don't rely on me". I walk away and later remember her name (I think so), she's one of the most extroverted in class. I never speak in class, so I was surprised she remembered my name. Anyways, I think she was just being friendly because it's a religion class and she's supposedly very Christian. Inb4 brag, it's not, a femoid said "hi"... I'm still KHV and KHHV the past 4 years or so.

Last edited:
People in my classes don't even know my name.

Only the mods can decide what is and isn't brag.

Oh my @God this thread is so pointless.

It's a virtue signalling christian whore who is saving her pussy for mighty Chad. She'd reject you and she considers you subhuman trash. You really think bc she talked to you it means anything? lol. it means shit

From experience a small minority foids will feel sorry for you if you are a truecel, but wont go as far as sleeping with you.

She was gauging your orbiter potential, nothing more.

It's a virtue signalling christian whore who is saving her pussy for mighty Chad. She'd reject you and she considers you subhuman trash. You really think bc she talked to you it means anything? lol. it means shit
this is prob whats going on

I have no friends in college, literally none, I know some people at the gym but that's about it. Today I was walking around the dining hall, looking for the latest slop to eat. As I'm walking up the stairs to the 2nd floor to scope out more slop, I hear my name, "Hey anon". I don't even acknowledge it and assume it's for somebody else because I talk to nobody all the day.
You’ve encapsulated my time at college all the way down to going to the 2nd floor to find more food

You’ve encapsulated my time at college all the way down to going to the 2nd floor to find more food
its all i do man, i spend like 10 hours a day in the dining hall. Basically the only places i go are the dining hall, gym, class and my dorm back to sleep.

I dropped out of college after the first two weeks :feelshehe:

its all i do man, i spend like 10 hours a day in the dining hall. Basically the only places i go are the dining hall, gym, class and my dorm back to sleep.
Same

Obvious humble brag

Yeah it doesn't mean anything.
But I feel you. I also get these dopamine highs when a girl talks to me.