Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Girl gets 500 upvotes on Slipknot reddit page

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
For posting photo of merch

Well yeah it's a female, WOOOHOOO!
Not to mention most metal fans nowadays look like your typical soy guy.

Reddit so gaaaayyyyy

Nice hip to waist ratio, lean body, good palate and jaw development and SHE LIKES WHAT I LIKE! UPVOTE! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Even if she didn't have these traits she would still be up voted to oblivion because of the two X chromosomes.

JFL at being surprised at that anything a tutorial mode foid does is gonna get attention. OP was probably upvote 501 :feelspuke:

Well yeah it's a female, WOOOHOOO!
Not to mention most metal fans nowadays look like your typical soy guy.
Slipknot, deafheaven, and burzum have the biggest soy fag fans

wow a woman looking for easy attention, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Nice hip to waist ratio, lean body, good palate and jaw development and SHE LIKES WHAT I LIKE! UPVOTE! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Even if she didn't have these traits she would still be up voted to oblivion because of the two X chromosomes.
Shes a guaranteed butterface slut, as if the forced exposed midriff and thighs weren't obvious, but it's Chad ONLY as usual.

look at how sluttily she dresses. Fucking bitch.

Her tongue looks weird. She obviously sucked the face paint off of Corey Taylor's mask.

Shes a guaranteed butterface slut, but it's Chad ONLY as usual.
Every female has a chad only policy. Any woman you see on the street with a man below atleast chadlite is probably because that was all she could get or he is betabuxxing her.

Her tongue looks weird. She obviously sucked the face paint off of Corey Taylor's mask.

The Virgin Corey Taylor vs The Chad Corpsegrinder

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGasdjiodass nxcvhjui gnnxcfyubv n

Metal is full of soys nowdays

I was at Slipknot concert last summer, I stood alone and a Becky was having an argument with dreadlocked Tyrone near me

Death to all the cucks feeding her attention

Shit band tbh, metal is dying

I definitely would.

r/Slipknot

That's metal as fuck.

I see chad's cumdupster. Am I hallucinating because of that black pill I swallowed?

Almost triple that already.
Just be born a woman is legit privilege
full

Whore should go offline for good