Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl from work immediately on tinder after break-up

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
I saw this cute girl from work on tinder and I swiped left cause I didn't want her to see my profile. Anyway, I checked the facebook group and they were still together officially but now they're not so it confirms it. They both work there and are like 21. The guy is 6'1-6'2 normie (probably 6/10 bone structure but with acne scars).

JFL before they even broke up on facebook she's on tinder bouncing on chad's dick.:feelshaha: I was kind of expecting it to happen at some point cause she's cute/nice body and puts a lot of effort into her appearance (even for manual work). Plus I saw the guy act beta with her once at work. Foids can only go so long with mere normie dick. :blackpill:

Last edited:
females - " omg i broke up with chad i will never find another man!!!!!!!!!!"
females the next day - " omg im so happy i found chad, i cant believe it!!!! i thought i would be alone forever teehee"

females the next day - " omg im so happy i found chad, i cant believe it!!!! i thought i would be alone forever teehee"
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

they love to go on tinder to waste men's time and get their ego boost from being dumped by chads

that's why you shouldn't use tinder

they love to go on tinder to waste men's time and get their ego boost from being dumped by chads
Exactly. Dating apps are cancer.

Who cares? Why don't guys just quickly move on by looking for dates on the hour after the breakup like girls do?
Obviously it's more difficult for dudes, which is why we should start immediately.

Who cares? Why don't guys just quickly move on by looking for dates on the hour after the breakup like girls do?
Obviously it's more difficult for dudes, which is why we should start immediately.
If Norman wants to sex a foid immediately after a break up he’s gonna have to find a fatty

Because men aren't soulless sperm collecting machines like foids are. Did you know that they basically scan your body for genetic flaws like a terminator the first time they look at you? They can instantly make a judgement, within two seconds, of every man they meet, whether or not they want to fuck them.

Cheating on their boyfriends or husbands before the break up? Many such cases all too very often.

Last edited:
This coupled with:
- "you are not entitled to a pussy. sex is not necessary to live anyway. you can be fine just masturbating"
- "OMG because of the lockdows I've been without sex for 4 ENTIRE MONTHS!! this is unbearable"
Average foid summed up.

I saw this cute girl from work on tinder and I swiped left cause I didn't want her to see my profile. Anyway, I checked the facebook group and they were still together officially but now they're not so it confirms it. They both work there and are like 21. The guy is 6'1-6'2 normie (probably 6/10 bone structure but with acne scars).

JFL before they even broke up on facebook she's on tinder bouncing on chad's dick.:feelshaha: I was kind of expecting it to happen at some point cause she's cute/nice body and puts a lot of effort into her appearance (even for manual work). Plus I saw the guy act beta with her once at work. Foids can only go so long with mere normie dick. :blackpill:
Imagine being 6'1 and being beta. Pure retardation of a cuck :feelshaha:

Plus I saw the guy act beta with her once at work. Foids can only go so long with mere normie dick. :blackpill:
How was he acting beta with her? There's a lot that could be considered acting beta whether it's being too quiet or taking disrespect/being the butt of jokes tbh

How was he acting beta with her? There's a lot that could be considered acting beta whether it's being too quiet or taking disrespect/being the butt of jokes tbh
It was actually by just acting like an 8 year old friend. It shows the :bluepill: mentality which will show in other areas as well.

She was probably looking before the break up. Sluts like to keep their "options open" so they can ditch beta buxxer for the next chad

She was probably looking before the break up. Sluts like to keep their "options open" so they can ditch beta buxxer for the next chad
Yup, and even before they break up or divorce they already have ten other guys lined up as options. :feelsjuice:
[If not more.]

6'2 is normie now?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

that's why you shouldn't use tinder
Cope, they do fuck chads from Tinder, it's not just ego boost

You should creep on her bro...

Cope, they do fuck chads from Tinder, it's not just ego boost
they do, but not as often as people think

most foids get ghosted by chads anyways if they even manage to match what lefts them with a bunch of normies whhich they're not willing to take all the effort to go out with. Either way real life chad she's orbiting comes first anyways.
she wants the ego boost and the attention simps will give her

she will not go out with anyone

Last edited:
It was actually by just acting like an 8 year old friend. It shows the :bluepill: mentality which will show in other areas as well.
In many religions like Christianity and peaceful community oriented groups you are encouraged in all aspects of life to have a positive, optimistic and youthful kind of behavior. Over for christiancels, communityorganizercels and philanthropistcels tbh

honestly what a retarded response

they do, but not as often as people think

most foids get ghosted by chads anyways if they even manage to match what lefts them with a bunch of normies whhich they're not willing to take all the effort to go out with. Either way real life chad she's orbiting comes first anyways.
she wants the ego boost and the attention simps will give her

she will not go out with anyone
I'm not denying many match guys for the ego boost, but coming from personal experience from Chadfishes, the majority of them are there willing to be fucked by Chad. Back when Chadfishes weren't as common, I used to make sexual and demeaning comments to some of Chad's matches and they still asked for my "insta" or phone number (WhatsApp). There are Chadfishers on this very forum that share similar stories where women go through insane lengths in online dating just to meet Chad in person, some move to other cities and even get depressed if Chad doesn't reply back to them.