Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl from Saudi Arabia says her own men look like chimpanzees.

S

somefishinthesea

Greycel
Fuckin hell! This shit made me laugh really hard. What kind of woman would say their own men looked like chimpanzees. And this is happening in Saudi Arabia. Where they literally stone them to death if they accidentally show a bit of skin. Did she even think of her own safety before posting this? Or is the real Saudi Arabia different to what my perception of it is?

View: https://twitter.com/t51lIlI7A/status/1675764368707928066

1688656764876.jpg

No Sharia Law for your face

saw this pic before
brutal jbw stikes again, women have no mercy even on their male brothers and fathers lol

Did she even think of her own safety before posting this? Or is the real Saudi Arabia different to what my perception of it is?
i think she was from iran or somewhere else

No Sharia Law for your face
woman have no morals and no religions, if you don't enslave them the will all fuck euro chad only. Sad to see sandcel give foids more rights they wouldn't dare say this shit 20 years ago

JFL. "muh Le most empathtic gender" @LeFrenchCel

woman have no morals and no religions, if you don't enslave them the will all fuck euro chad only. Sad to see sandcel give foids more rights they wouldn't dare say this shit 20 years ago
Evil beasts

That meme was probably created by a white man

Sharia law must be adapted by all races around the disk

8009303304500005 7xb1nf8cz8s31

How about she try some tyrones?

Fuckin hell! This shit made me laugh really hard. What kind of woman would say their own men looked like chimpanzees. And this is happening in Saudi Arabia. Where they literally stone them to death if they accidentally show a bit of skin. Did she even think of her own safety before posting this? Or is the real Saudi Arabia different to what my perception of it is?

View: https://twitter.com/t51lIlI7A/status/1675764368707928066

1688656764876.jpg

She's not wrong. White people are Gods. Prophet Muhammad was constantly praised for how pale white his skin was

In islam, it's said when the anti-Christ (Dajjal) shows up, offering people material riches and miracles, the biggest followers will be jews and women. So much so that muslim men will be forced to chain their sisters, mothers, daughters, etc into the house out of fear of them following the anti christ

That meme was probably created by a white man
Stop coping. All women are jbw. Sand whores are no different aside from 1. Sands aren't as subhuman as other ethnics so we're able to somewhat compete with snows. And 2. Sands keep women on a leash. It's not that deep

In islam, it's said when the anti-Christ (Dajjal) shows up, offering people material riches and miracles, the biggest followers will be jews and women. So much so that muslim men will be forced to chain their sisters, mothers, daughters, etc into the house out of fear of them following the anti christ
Make a ton of sense really, but at this point it feels like the Dajjal won't have any work left because women are pursuing Judeo-western hedonism of their own volition without even having to be (((tricked)))

Make a ton of sense really, but at this point it feels like the Dajjal won't have any work left because women are pursuing Judeo-western hedonism of their own volition without even having to be (((tricked)))
Dajjal's role is to convince people he is a prophet, then changes to trying to convince people he is God. His followers are said to be mostly kikes jfl since they initially rejected Jesus as the messiah so they will embrace the dajjal as their messiah