Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Girl friend texts me good morning everyday

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I'm trying to understand what that means. I've told her a year ago that I have 0 interest in dating someone.

She recently removed me everywhere because I was dry/would take more time to reply (I was busy). But she begged me a week later to add her back everywhere and since then she always text me good morning. Today she told me to have an amazing saturday morning.

I thought of cutting contact with him for good but I felt bad
How does stringing him along not make her feel worse? Beyond me.

Last edited:
Women don't have shame. "Dating someone" is different than "dating him". She strung him along for years.

I'm trying to understand what that means. I've told her a year ago that I have 0 interest in dating someone.

She recently removed me everywhere because I was dry/would take more time to reply (I was busy). But she begged me a week later to add her back everywhere and since then she always text me good morning. Today she told me to have an amazing saturday morning.
fakcel

Wouldn't it be funny if your internet cut off after you made the first post - and then you logged on tomorrow to find you've been perma-banned? :feelshaha:

Wouldn't it be funny if your internet cut off after you made the first post - and then you logged on tomorrow to find you've been perma-banned? :feelshaha:
If personality was so important...wouldn't the vast majority of bullies be virgins? that assumes that personality traits of a bully are not the desirable ones so the question is meaningless/wrongly asked

If personality was so important...wouldn't the vast majority of bullies be virgins? that assumes that personality traits of a bully are not the desirable ones so the question is meaningless/wrongly asked
the logic is this:

> society says personality is important
> but bullies have a bad personality
> but bullies usually get foids/aren't incels
> hence society is wrong and blackpill is right

The last time I was ever texted was a month ago, but that was due to a phone authentication.