Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl deleted guy after seeing his face and being reminded who he was

Not surprised/10

He wasn't even being worthy of being one of the dozens of desperate beta male orbiters of her.

Wow. I want to learn how women got so good at being able to discren the quality of someone's personality and how often they shower just by looking at their face! :soy:

D9490a3

His SMV was way below than her. What did he expect.

Sounds like she sensed his shitty personality. Seriously no idea why sub8s keep trying.

I remember using tinder before I was completely blackpilled.

The only conversation I ever gotten was from a foid telling me that I looked like serial killer and that my presence on the app was scaring her.

Never again.

Maybe:soy:just maybe:soy: if he didn't have a personality of a wet fart she would've responded.

this happened to me aswell I was in 6th grade after uploading my pic to albanianbook the girl I'm talking to deleted me day later :feelsrope::feelsrope: that was one of the first blackpilled moments in my life I knew it she deleted me because of my ugliness and skinny body

I remember using tinder before I was completely blackpilled.

The only conversation I ever gotten was from a foid telling me that I looked like serial killer and that my presence on the app was scaring her.

Never again.
Part of the reason I’m never using dating apps or sites. You give the users all the power to shit on you

Ive never messaged a girl on any social media before

Ive never messaged a girl on any social media before

I msged a girl once but when she asked for pics, I sent her a fake pic of another guy I knew. A Chad. She liked the pic and I kept on talking to her and pretending that I was Chad.

I msged a girl once but when she asked for pics, I sent her a fake pic of another guy I knew. A Chad. She liked the pic and I kept on talking to her and pretending that I was Chad.
You should have got her nudes. Any whore would be more than willing to send nudes to chad. Just look at the shit they post on their public facebook accounts

You should have got her nudes. Any whore would be more than willing to send nudes to chad. Just look at the shit they post on their public facebook accounts

Very true. I'm not used to talking to girls though so I wasn't very smooth or alpha when talking to her. But she didn't care at the time because she thought I was Chad.

facepill is the most legit pill

Women today are primitve and animalistic as fuck! They have no sense of manners, courtesy, or decency.

You should send women your profile pic. JFL

Being an oldcel approaching 30, I've come to a point in my life where I don't want to deal with women at all.

Us oldcels have it hard. I just want a nice job where I can afford my hobbies.

Maybe he wasn't taking a shower,getting a haircut and being confident in the pic he sent.

I gave up with girls until I obtain a 5mm advancement of my maxilla with facepulling.
maxillary bone is everything in life