Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl came inside my work in booty shorts and a bra

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
I was walking around doing my retail job, when I saw an attractive young foid walking towards me wearing booty shorts and a bra. This isn't normal attire for a retail store, I believe... Once I saw her walking towards me, I started walking in the opposite direction, but she called out to me because she had a question. I stopped and When she got close to me, I could see her nice big titties. Big thighs... nice belly... I couldn't even function or talk to her at all... My face was blushing so hard and so I mumbled something and walked away as fast as possible...

This is probably the only time in my life where a girl without a shirt on would be talking to me... Extremely crazy feeling

I'd have cut those tits and cook them with prasly and paprika.

Were you erect while talking to her?

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I started walking in the opposite direction, but she called out to me because she had a question. I stopped and When she got close to me
Mogs me

mogged on an incel forum jfl
it's over

I HATE FOIDS SO MUCH THEY SHOULD ALL SUFFER

I was walking around doing my retail job, when I saw an attractive young foid walking towards me wearing booty shorts and a bra. This isn't normal attire for a retail store, I believe... Once I saw her walking towards me, I started walking in the opposite direction, but she called out to me because she had a question. I stopped and When she got close to me, I could see her nice big titties. Big thighs... nice belly... I couldn't even function or talk to her at all... My face was blushing so hard and so I mumbled something and walked away as fast as possible...

This is probably the only time in my life where a girl without a shirt on would be talking to me... Extremely crazy feeling
Redditors

Where was her pimp?
That whore should do her "work" outside and don't waste her time and the pimp's money in any store.

A foid that works at my job wore something similiar a few weeks ago. It was the turkish, petite foid whose seat i smelled once. I wanted to breed her so bad because she looked so fucking breedable and hot in that outfit:ahegao: