Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl at work tried to playfully kick me

Why don’t you have sex with her?

Cause I’m not a retard who thinks anything a girl does means she’s attracted to me
probably doesn't see you as sub 5 if she's playfully wanting your attention though :feelshmm:

probably doesn't see you as sub 5 if she's playfully wanting your attention though :feelshmm:
Who cares tho, she’s huhwite, no way it’s attraction.

Screenshot 231

Fakecels.is JFL

Report her for assault.

Btw JFL with these niggers thinking a foid playing with you is a fakecel trait. I've had foids joke around with me and shit but I know they're sexually repulsed by me.

Btw JFL with these niggers thinking a foid playing with you is a fakecel trait. I've had foids joke around with me and shit but I know they're sexually repulsed by me.
Yea same here, it doesn’t mean anything at all. Even more so cause the girls were huhwite and I’m not. White women only like white men and only the obese ones like mom whites. And none of the girls I did that with were obese.

Yea same here, it doesn’t mean anything at all. Even more so cause the girls were huhwite and I’m not. White women only like white men and only the obese ones like mom whites. And none of the girls I did that with were obese.
yea

Aren't you a young"cel"

Pro tip: A foid who tries playing with you is just planning to get alimony and child support. Can't stress this enough. I'll say it a million times and a billion more.

cope they also like ethnic Chads like you

gigachad_1068x.jpg

you’re chad and she’s signaling that she wants you to do sexual acts on her feet

At work rn and this is the same girl who I made a thread on before. Today she can by where I was to go past me and she said “bam” and laughed and tried to kick me not fr but just jokin around. I just looked at her weird and didn’t say nothing. She then kinda looked sad and walked passed me.

Mirin my sigma grindset, never play around with a bitch.
Fakecel

Should have dropped a brick on their skull

Ah, attention from the female gender. Must feel good

you can sex her wdym.
dude her doing that has no correlation to her wanting to have sex with me
:feelsseriously: :feelskek: Thank you for telling us about this riveting interaction. Looking forward to the next instalment of tales from Broly's world.
stay tuned boyo, you missed out on a lot of the fun stuff a year ago

Should’ve kicked her in the balls

Atleast you aren't nonexistent for them.

Reminds me of a something that happened to me at work. I walked outside this qt foid’s office and just gave her a funny but friendly look. (Her door was closed but glass) so she kinda gently kicks the door and keeps her foot on it. Wearing shoes unfortunately but she doesn’t know I’m a foot fetishcel so it was a big turn on. Wanted to rip her shoe off and foot worship her on the spot. :feelsohh: