Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl at my school dating comical chad.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
He even plays football and is getting prime pussy

Last edited:
Be ready for the “youngcel bad:feelstastyman:“ replies

"I also observed the girls. I was still very short for my age, and most of the girls were taller than me. I hadn’t reached puberty yet, but I was starting to admire female prettiness. There was one group of pretty, popular girls, and they all seemed to like hanging out with that boy Robert Morgan. I didn’t yet desire girls sexually, but I still felt envy towards Robert for being able to attract the attention of all the popular girls. What was so special about Robert Morgan? I constantly asked myself. I thought all of the cool kids were obnoxious jerks, but I tried as best as I could to hide my disgust and appear 'cool' to them. They were obnoxious jerks, and yet somehow it was these boys who all of the girls flocked to. This showed me that the world was a brutal place, and human beings were nothing more than savage animals." - Elliot Rodger

Just because you lost your virginity in your teens doesn’t mean we all do
Im annoyed by "in the school" posts. Nigga I didnt even know what incel was until I was older than 18. Youngcels GTFO. Most of them are edgy teenagers not real incels

Im annoyed by "in the school" posts. Nigga I didnt even know what incel was until I was older than 18. Youngcels GTFO. Most of them are edgy teenagers not real incels
School is the place we’re you get blackpilled by your experiences

Just doxx your school theory.

"I also observed the girls. I was still very short for my age, and most of the girls were taller than me. I hadn’t reached puberty yet, but I was starting to admire female prettiness. There was one group of pretty, popular girls, and they all seemed to like hanging out with that boy Robert Morgan. I didn’t yet desire girls sexually, but I still felt envy towards Robert for being able to attract the attention of all the popular girls. What was so special about Robert Morgan? I constantly asked myself. I thought all of the cool kids were obnoxious jerks, but I tried as best as I could to hide my disgust and appear 'cool' to them. They were obnoxious jerks, and yet somehow it was these boys who all of the girls flocked to. This showed me that the world was a brutal place, and human beings were nothing more than savage animals." - Elliot Rodger

what about @ordinaryotaku? dude said he joined when he was 17, and he's still here at 22.

what about @ordinaryotaku? dude said he joined when he was 17, and he's still here at 22.
Yup, that's true.

Though from what I've seen from the past five years, most youngcels on here do eventually leave here either from boredom or they ascend in college. I am bored of .is compared to a couple years ago, but my situation with women hasn't changed one bit so I still like to stay here and vent about my problems.

I seem to be an anomaly in this case and it's pretty unfortunate.

That's fucking bullshit, i wish i was chad fuck

White and good looking nothing else needed

Im tired of getting mogged by people half my age

Ofc she wears yoga pants LOl she doesn't even exercise regularly.

are you sure? she looks pretty thicc on her other photos :ahegao:
Because she is doing too many squats. I saw many athletic girls today and she is not one of them.

Tutorial mode strikes again. At worst, she'll be a single mom draining social welfare. I guess that's why it's rare to see women getting called losers, even if she's a loser.