Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl at my new job literally looks like a Tumblr foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
She has blue hair, short , slightly chubby and has nose rings / ear rings. Id say no more than 1-2 years older than me. ( im 22)

she even tried giving me shit on the 1st day lmao, because the other new recruit ( 4/10 foid in a LTR) was typing slow and i said im not used to seeing people type with one hand.

That was enough to trigger the tumblr foid and she blurted out " theirs nothing wrong with her typing" in a stern way and gave me a dirty look.

I just smiled and stared at her because i dont give a fuck about this foid. ( she is curvy / light fat and u would still bang tbh ).

im low key repulsed by her, will update if she gives me any more shit in the future. I can already tell this girl is going to piss me off.

The foid in the LTR relationship is not attractive to me + shes in a LTR. However i can have a convo with her.

well thats good / fap material

did you just assume my appearance?
Screenshot 20180511 171035

Should've sparked her the fuck out tbh

you gotta becareful around those type of girls.

a lot of them are naturally aggressive from the get-go.

Congrats on finally getting a job.

you gotta becareful around those type of girls.

a lot of them are naturally aggressive from the get-go.

good that im a high t ogre then, if she ever starts shit with me im giving it back.

idgaf that shes a foid. ( btw this isnt internet toughguy, i dont put up with bullying after i had years of it when i was younger in school)

Alpha as fuck :feelsahh:

i try, but tbh i only give people shit if they start it with me first.

most of the time im pretty easy going with people even though im a frustrated incel :feelsokman:

I see them everywhere now. They actually discuss Tumblr and reddit drama IRL, imagine that

Just wait until she starts telling everyone you're a rapist.

she blurted out " theirs nothing wrong with her typing"
HOW did you manage to not behead it on the spot?

She has blue hair, short , slightly chubby and has nose rings / ear rings. Id say no more than 1-2 years older than me. ( im 22)

she even tried giving me shit on the 1st day lmao, because the other new recruit ( 4/10 foid in a LTR) was typing slow and i said im not used to seeing people type with one hand.

That was enough to trigger the tumblr foid and she blurted out " theirs nothing wrong with her typing" in a stern way and gave me a dirty look.

I just smiled and stared at her because i dont give a fuck about this foid. ( she is curvy / light fat and u would still bang tbh ).

im low key repulsed by her, will update if she gives me any more shit in the future. I can already tell this girl is going to piss me off.

The foid in the LTR relationship is not attractive to me + shes in a LTR. However i can have a convo with her.
She seems like one of those feminazi's that hate all men.

Careful. They will find ways to make your live hell

Ignore her, don't give her the attention she so desperately craves.

What's the job. And why are you wageslaving.

Just subtly treat her like trash, passive-aggressive style, but in a way that she can't use it against you. Then if she asks why you're doing that, just pretend you don't know she's talking about. Play the victim card if necessary, use her own SJW bullshit against her, she's gonna hate it so much.

You need to get her fired before she gets you fired.

Reading your description, she sounds like a feminist lesbian (which is like a tautology tbh)

Try to sneak pic of her

Got me there - you got pics of her? Don't know if it's against the rules to post face pics here but body pics are fine tbh.

no and i dont plan on taking any.

You said it was a gamestore right. Women like that work at every game store around me. They're all "alternative" and read kotaku unironically. They're agressive and nasty women TBQH.

She's going to get you fired for being a "virgin", "creepy", "sexual harasser", "rapist", etc.

It's over for you OP unless you take drastic measures.

She's going to get you fired for being a "virgin", "creepy", "sexual harasser", "rapist", etc.

It's over for you OP unless you take drastic measures.

i think people can tell im a virgin just from looking at me tbh, im skinny, very pale skinned, some muscle but not gym beefhead level, also im always darting my eyes around because of my anxiety.

Blue hair is a huge red flag ironically

Be prepared to get assraped by HR.