Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"girl asked me for directions, look, appearence is not your problem"

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7oj550/i_think_one_hour_of_my_life_just_singlehandedly/

They keep making more and more retarded points.

Im convinced that whole subreddit is a psyop designed to give us false hope that there are people more subhumam than us

Yeah, this is quite bad as far as making a point goes. He interpreted a single interaction and compared it to those who face the same thing in nearly all their interactions.

Yet another cherry picking fallacy

And the classic drivel about women somehow being able to sense your browsing history + blaming incels for their face + dumb assumption

"They refuse to factor in that giving off a creepy, desperate vibe 24/7 amplifies their unattractive qualities."

/pol/cel said:
Im convinced that whole subreddit is a psyop designed to give us false hope that there are people more subhumam than us

So what? Did she fuck him?

OP, I applaud you for your bait. Job well done.

Fucking Christ....

[attachment=1056]

"Creepy vibe" The guy certainly didn't seem to have a "creepy vibe." What the fuck even is a "creepy vibe?" Of course, it's being an ugly male, but they don't want to admit it.

[attachment=1057]

"A strange man" What the fuck? How in the world is this guy a "strange man"? Females feel uncomfortable around ugly males, but not Chad.

Fucking body language. "hurr durr women can sense hostility hurr duurrr" How is it possible to tell someones intentions from the movements of their hands or the movement of their eyes? This doesn't make sense.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.45 AM.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.26 AM.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 228
Grotesque said:
OP, I applaud you for your bait. Job well done.

I didn't bait anyone. My every post there is getting deleted in 5 seconds.

Plebbitors are the most ridiculous community to ever be born.

Is getting asked for directions an accomplishment now?

This fellow incels is an example of pure cope on inceltears part.

/pol/cel said:

its not a psyop, it can be simply explained as a way to just to laugh at us. moral inversion

Lmao, apparently asking for directions = a sign of attraction in their eyes.
I had two cute girls ask me to take a picture of them near a fountain, yet here I am an Incel.

Do they really think that ugly men are never asked for help? If anything, that happens more often since ugly men are usually more likely to do anything to please a woman.

Minjaze said:
Lmao, apparently asking for directions = a sign of attraction in their eyes.
I had two cute girls ask me to take a picture of them near a fountain, yet here I am an Incel.

Do they really think that ugly men are never asked for help? If anything, that happens more often since ugly men are usually more likely to do anything to please a woman.

Yeah, it's this. Girls always use ugly guys to get what they want. She wanted something from him, that's why she talked to him, it would be different if she helped him out with something.

/pol/cel said:

LMAO

haha oh wow is this real? poor guy, must be trying to convince himself hard that the things we say are not true.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7oj550/i_think_one_hour_of_my_life_just_singlehandedly/ds9vyg8/

It says right there, she knows incels are ugly from pictures. And thats not factoring in truecels who don't even need to post a picture and ask to know its over.

633.gif

This can't be real. It's too perfect. This HAS to be satire.

He seriously thinks that a girl asking for fucking DIRECTIONS means anything?

mZORG3j.gif

yea when i read that i was like wtf. so this guy approached a snobby bitch who was rude and wanted to be left alone fair enough

but then he goes to another female and is happy to help... how the fuck does that prove looks theory is wrong?

If anything it proves LOOKS MATTER because he went to an average FHO that wasnt a rude bitch naturally.

For incels we would get ignored by both females.

But hey, if they wanna keep coping fine, but its amazing how delusional their views are.

Kointo said:
"Creepy vibe" The guy certainly didn't seem to have a "creepy vibe." What the fuck even is a "creepy vibe?" Of course, it's being an ugly male, but they don't want to admit it.

I absolutely hate the word 'vibe'.

i_a_m_i said:
I absolutely hate the word 'vibe'.

You hate it because it doesn't make any sense in reality. It's like saying someone has an "aura"

Akarin said:
I didn't bait anyone. My every post there is getting deleted in 5 seconds.
Sorry, I can't believe this story isn't a troll, though.

It's great bait to prove how stupid and gullible the cunts there are.

Kointo said:
Fucking Christ....

"A strange man" What the fuck? How in the world is this guy a "strange man"? Females feel uncomfortable around ugly males, but not Chad.

Fucking body language. "hurr durr women can sense hostility hurr duurrr" How is it possible to tell someones intentions from the movements of their hands or the movement of their eyes? This doesn't make sense.

Lol, women can't sense shit. They are so stupid, that's why car salesmen approach them first. They somehow can't sense a man is a thug or degenerate only using them for sex, then they cry because they got tricked by their lies. I can lie to any of my female family members much easier than my male ones. Women actually make themselves believe a lie if it's coming from a hot guy. There are also plenty of sluts that will just fuck chads for fun, without them even having to promise to be their boyfriends, but will they give a piece of that whore pussy to an incel every now and then? No, because they are cunts.