Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl admits that it is all about looks and that ugly people are all creepy [interview] GTFIH

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
milk is off white

the earth is 4.543 billion years old

>no
>yeah
Female logic summed up.

>no
>yeah
Female logic summed up.

When she said no i was like "stfu fucking bitch why u lying" and 3 seconds later she admited it.

Well atleast she admits it cuz 90% of women would prolly say no.

What females really think but the majority don't want to admit.

Blackpill has been mainstream for at least a good year or 2 now

bitches don't care anymore, actually now they actually want to blackpill ugly ppl or incels straight-up in the open

Yeah soz. Maybe what IncelTears don't want to admit would be better.
yes inceltears still want to remain in the crazy past where the truth was hushed away, and ppl thought that what you didn't know would hurt you less

Fuck them, they are evil imo

Watching girls body language and eyes contact with him is suicidefuel af they all want to suck his dick it’s so fucking suicidefuel

Also this post needs to be pinned

everyone is so good looking there.. imagine one of us going there and trying to just look at a girl? she would laugh at you.
personally I think drunk loud people are a huge turn off.. watching that video is so weird to me its like watching a bunch of animals in the zoo..
I had no idea people actually acted like that in public. Maybe its because of the cameras or what?
I have never been to a club or party but it seems like the women are so outgoing.. its never like that here

Watching girls body language and eyes contact with him is suicidefuel af they all want to suck his dick it’s so fucking suicidefuel

i dont know if its for the camera or not because he looks like a fucking 14 year old.. yet he gets 8-9/10s to make out with him in his videos.. its pretty weird

I can't believe he's doing so well with women at his height.

He must be like 5'8.

i dont know if its for the camera or not because he looks like a fucking 14 year old.. yet he gets 8-9/10s to make out with him in his videos.. its pretty weird
JFL at how degenerate they are at that age These girls are getting degenerated year after year I wonder how life gonna be in like 30 years

JFL at how degenerate they are at that age These girls are getting degenerated year after year I wonder how life gonna be in like 30 years

Well they will look for a beta cuck at the age of 29 and will marry him. She then will try to convince her future husband to reproduce and then she will either divorce him or live an happy family life with her beta husband and wither her children.

Western women are so degenerated man. Fucking as many chads as possible until they hit the wall and then settle for a guy who can provide her...

Well they will look for a beta cuck at the age of 29 and will marry him. She then will try to convince her future husband to reproduce and then she will either divorce him or live an happy family life with her beta husband and wither her children.

Western women are so degenerated man. Fucking as many chads as possible until they hit the wall and then settle for a guy who can provide her...
I bet at 29 years old them pussy will be the nastiest shit ever considering how many guys they fucked

He must be like 5'8.
Status game. Some of those girls know he's youtube famous, others see the cameras and assume he must be a somebody. Many of them are also intoxicated.

Dudes a manlet, just be tall theory is a huge lie. Im friends with a 5 ft 5 mexican guy and he gets with different hot girls all the time, he is pretty attractive but it actually does have a lot to do with your demeanor and what you say. Sad part about incels is that it's not even mainly their looks holding them back, you still have to know how to talk to girls, and youre competing with guys with years of experience over you

Dudes a manlet, just be tall theory is a huge lie. Im friends with a 5 ft 5 mexican guy and he gets with different hot girls all the time, he is pretty attractive but it actually does have a lot to do with your demeanor and what you say. Sad part about incels is that it's not even mainly their looks holding them back, you still have to know how to talk to girls, and youre competing with guys with years of experience over you

>talking to girls

LOL. they're dumb as a pile of fucking rocks, all you have to do is insult them a bit and they're already creaming over you

They're hot but all so cringe-worthy.

1. ONE degenerate whore =/= every female.

2. Duh! Ugly people are creeps to normie scum.

I see as much everyday at work.

CuckTears on suicide watch I guess.

Someone needs to find where these things take place and go there with an automatic sniper rifle.

If you're good looking you don't need to know how to "talk to girls" they will be all over you just by looking at them a certain way.

everyone is so good looking there.. imagine one of us going there and trying to just look at a girl? she would laugh at you.
personally I think drunk loud people are a huge turn off.. watching that video is so weird to me its like watching a bunch of animals in the zoo..
I had no idea people actually acted like that in public. Maybe its because of the cameras or what?
I have never been to a club or party but it seems like the women are so outgoing.. its never like that here
Don't let fakeup fool you.

Listening to those cunts makes me sick.

I'm disgusted by all of them.

How do people enjoy settings like this?

That video is ragefuel in it's purest form.

1. ONE degenerate whore =/= every female.

2. Duh! Ugly people are creeps to normie scum.

Ofc not every girl is slutty like them but every western girl but also ethnic girls are very shallow and judge you by your looks. Fucking sluts. I think going for women of my own nationality is the best option and i am sure you would also find a cute paki brother.

>he is pretty attractive
There you go. Also why are you even here as a non-incel, just to troll?

He must be like 5'8.
Face > height, unless you're way too short. He has a good jaw, clear skin, attractive eyes and he's WHITE. He also has status for those who know he's famous. His confident personality wouldn't work if he were ugly and statusless.

its all over now allblueeeee

Ofc not every girl is slutty like them but every western girl but also ethnic girls are very shallow and judge you by your looks. Fucking sluts. I think going for women of my own nationality is the best option and i am sure you would also find a cute paki brother.

Ethnic girls are just as or probably even more shallow than western girls are, because a lot of them are self hating whores. That's why it sucks more when an ethnic girl shows her shallowness because you expect they would treat you normally. Also curry women hates me too so it's over for me.

FUCK THIS IS PURE SUIFUEL I CANT WATCH THIS