Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Girl, 5, dies in hospital after crash

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

7c565330-6625-11ef-ba9d-5d17c85c07c3.jpg.webp

Four people were taken to hospital after the incident
Sarah Turnnidge
BBC News, Bristol

• Published
      29 August 2024
A five-year-old girl has died in hospital following a car crash earlier this month.
Emergency services were called to the single-vehicle crash in Bishport Avenue, Hartcliffe, in Bristol, at about 20:20 BST on 14 August.
Four people were taken to hospital, one of whom in a serious condition, Avon and Somerset Police said.
Renewing an appeal for information, the force confirmed that it was with "great sadness" that the girl had died this week from her injuries.
A police spokesperson said the girl's family were being offered support by a specially-trained family liaison officer.
Enquiries are ongoing and anyone who witnessed the collision or has dashcam, doorbell or CCTV footage is asked to contact the police.

@Jud Pottah

nigga, that failed abortion would have been brainwashed to be an anti-white, nigger worshipping, woke, feminist, misandrist, lgbt loving, chad only, pile of shit who hates subhumans like us.
as i see it, its one future feminist whore dead and in the dirt, buried and food for the maggots.
i hope she burns in hell.

nigga, that failed abortion would have been brainwashed to be an anti-white, nigger worshipping, woke, feminist, misandrist, lgbt loving, chad only, pile of shit who hates subhumans like us.
as i see it, its one future feminist whore dead and in the dirt, buried and food for the maggots.
i hope she burns in hell.
no way bro there would be AT LEAST like a 2% chance that she would have been a good girl

no way bro there would be AT LEAST like a 2% chance that she would have been a good girl
fucking cope, i live in the jewnited cUcKdom, all this kike subversion indoctrination happens as soon as their in the pram.

fucking cope, i live in the jewnited cUcKdom, all this kike subversion indoctrination happens as soon as their in the pram.
homeschooling rates are always going up, that's one example of a demographic of girls that's less indoctrinated

there's just not enough of them to go around, cos again it's a tiny percentage at best

homeschooling rates are always going up, that's one example of a demographic of girls that's less indoctrinated
not fast enough though.
also, pretty sure that these parents would try to teach them about equality and empowered, despite claiming not to be feminists.
they won't teach their daughters that men are dominate over women, or about traditional gender roles in society will they?

I wish there was a Mr. burns “Excellent” emoji

11 bluepillers watching this thread rn