Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gingerpill is underrated.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
William II or William the Red was a king of England and son of William the Conqueror.
He was universally disliked, never married or had children and died by an arrow while hunting.

William II or William the Red was a king of England and son of William the Conqueror.
He was universally disliked, never married or had children and died by an arrow while hunting.
he happened to be a faggot

Gingerpill is real, dyed my hair brown this month and I'm no longer getting screamed at by strangers, still truecel doe

>Just become a King of Britain, bro

Gingerpill is real, dyed my hair brown this month and I'm no longer getting screamed at by strangers, still truecel doe
Brutal.
While ginger women are sexually successful and usually at the top positions socially.

Yes + can relate

The gringopill is overrated cabron.

我愛北京天安門

Ginger hair is subhuman trait among whites, but it works for JBW since it shows ethnic whores how white you are. Thankfully for me only my beard is red.

Many of the royals were red haired.

he happened to be a faggot
Screenshot 1184

Being ginger falls under this thing where people do not want to mate with people with highly unique features, because it is a risk for your offspring.

lol u guys all are virgins saying ginger is subhuman meanwhile the 3 gingers i know all have gfs lolol

lol u guys all are virgins saying ginger is subhuman meanwhile the 3 gingers i know all have gfs lolol
They must be tall with a good face then.

Being ginger is a brutal incel trait when you're neither good-looking or tall.

Being a ginger subhuman is a death sentence.

They must be tall with a good face then.

Being ginger is a brutal incel trait when you're neither good-looking or tall.
1 is tall, the other 1 is small, and the other is average

your saying gignger is an incel trait. while all gingers i know have gfs and while your not ginger and u are an incel lol

1 is tall, the other 1 is small, and the other is average

your saying gignger is an incel trait. while all gingers i know have gfs and while your not ginger and u are an incel lol
I'm short, ugly AND ginger, so I know what I'm talking about.

People made fun of my hair color since I'm a child, I got bullied for years bc of that.

I'm short, ugly AND ginger, so I know what I'm talking about.

People made fun of my hair color since I'm a child, I got bullied for years bc of that.
:lul:

ok fair enough but ur probably incel mainly cos ur short and ugly

if u were average you wouldnt be incel but still recieved bullying for ginger maybe