Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GIMME A FUCKIN JOB

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I WANT TO MAKE MONEY FOR FUCK SAKE

I WANT A JOB RIGHT AWAY! I SENT CVs BUT FOR FUCK SAKE WHY DO I NEED TO THAT ANYWAY, I SEND CVs FOR FUCKIN BLUE COLLAR JOB AT PRODUCTION!!!

I CAN COME EVEN TOMORROW TO A JOB AND SIGN PAPERS AND FUCKIN WORK I NEED MONEY FOR FUCK SAKE

YOU DON´T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! JOB IS FUCKING HELL I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE DEATH LABOUR CAMPS AND HANS THE DEATH LABOUR CAMP MANAGER (IN VIDEO GAME)
I KNOW SINCE I WORKED PREVIOUSLY BUT I AIN'T GOT NO CHOICE! THERE IS MY LAST CHANCE TO AVOID FUCKIN JAIL

HELP FOR FUCK SAKE

YOU DON´T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! JOB IS FUCKING HELL I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE DEATH LABOUR CAMPS AND HANS THE DEATH LABOUR CAMP MANAGER (IN VIDEO GAME)
WAS HANS BEHAVING LIKE HITLER TO YOU OR WHAT?

nigger begging for being a wageslave kek

EVEN WORSE EVERYBODY WAS SCARED OF HIM (IN VIDEO GAME)
Really or you just say it for laughs? If so, what the fuck he had in his brain? Probably nitro then

maybe enlist for a military?

HANS WAS JUST GOOD MANAGER WHEN HE WAS SHOUTING AT EVERYBODY I HAD A LOT OF FUN OF SCARED NORMIES. UNFORTUNATELY WEAK CUCKOLDS REPORTED HIM AND HE GOT FIRED BUT AT THE LAST DAY OF HIS WORK HE SHOOK MY HAND (IN VIDEO GAME)
Why did he fire you?

okay stop LARPing nigger. It ain't easy to rob lots of shit without using violence. Supermarkets have lots of CCTV cameras
if you are poor in the countries where every grocery store has security camera its your fault you should rope quick

pfft, you can't get a proper job as an incel
only wageslave minimum wage shit.

go to a wallmart and ask for a job

incel with a CV, pfffft