Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gilletes new commercial "every hero sweats" ft. white aryan chad soldier

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

iu

The best a chad can get

They're making big bucks off controversy

The marketing tactic worked, look at how much attention they are getting now.

We’re all suckers.

a 8/10, 9/10 chad with a 5/10, 6/10 wife its 2019 everyone!

They're making big bucks off controversy

What kind of a cuck uses disposable razors anyway? :feelskek:
Probably the same kind of cuck who would like their commercials

Its the current year broooo :soy::soy::soy:

We’re all suckers.

Just because they are getting attention doesnt mean they are getting money

We’re all suckers.
Yeah alt right retards are just giving them free views and exposure

I feel there is a ploy going on that forces all companies whose products are strictly for men to go soy af.

doesn't exist in real life. Deliberate propaganda aimed at raising foids' standards so as to make them believe their ceremonious pumping and dumping sessions with Chad might lead to something more than getting dumped. This then undermines the family unit, as foids aren't dating and marrying their looksmatch, but are instead busy chasing and getting pumped and dumped by guys 3-4 PSL points above them, which leads to further resentment and fuels the gender war, with the ultimate aim of preventing reproduction. Very slick, masterfully planned population control indeed.

doesn't exist in real life. Deliberately propaganda aimed at raising foids' standards so as to make them believe their ceremonious pumping and dumping sessions with Chad might lead to something more than getting dumped. This then undermines the family unit, as foids aren't dating and marrying their looksmatch, but are instead busy getting pumped and dumped by guys 3-4 PSL points above them, which leads to further resentment and fuels the gender war, with the ultimate aim of preventing natalism. Very slick, masterfully planned population control indeed.

Dont forget post birth abortions too to decrease the population + harvest organs

Guess they don't like criticism :feelskek:

sure, promoting the 1% top-tier Aryan men surely isn't toxic masculinity
toxic masculinity is when a sub-8 incel says he didn't enjoy Ghostbusters (2016)

Gilette once again providing Americans with profound social commentary

fuckkkk. the Jews are fucking brilliant. I'll give them that

sure, promoting the 1% top-tier Aryan men surely isn't toxic masculinity
toxic masculinity is when a sub-8 incel says he didn't enjoy Ghostbusters (2016)

Didn't you know? It's rape only if an ugly guy does it

Gilette gives us their concept of the average consumer of their product. If this is what the average man is supposed to be, then it's no wonder we're all here wanting to rope. :feelsseriously:

doesn't exist in real life. Deliberate propaganda aimed at raising foids' standards so as to make them believe their ceremonious pumping and dumping sessions with Chad might lead to something more than getting dumped. This then undermines the family unit, as foids aren't dating and marrying their looksmatch, but are instead busy chasing and getting pumped and dumped by guys 3-4 PSL points above them, which leads to further resentment and fuels the gender war, with the ultimate aim of preventing reproduction. Very slick, masterfully planned population control indeed.
Dont forget post birth abortions too to decrease the population + harvest organs

This sums it up nicely.

this ad doesn't make me feel anything, what is the point of this shit

Military sucks tbh, there just following neocons orders so...

Theyre so retarded they think they are patriots fighting for their country when in reality they are the tool that is used to oppress their own people

Ya i know, even liberals wont criticize the military. I really dont care about about politics tbh. I just want neoliberal economics ended, and higher neetbux payout. A living income for neets like me.

It would be nice if we were just provided a livable sum to LDAR, but it won't work considering how quickly foids hatred towards non-chad grows. You would eventually have to pay to more than half of the male population who have given up on life. And considering that foids are useless at work and so are most of the chads (who would be the only men with any incentives in participating in society) you would have a very low amount of people who actually are productive.
Would A.I. and automation be enough to make up for that deficit in the work force? And if it would - would the people who run these companies be willing to share huge amounts of their profits with unemployed men so they can LDAR?

just be a hero, sweaty :feelskek:

robots taking jobs would be great , 40% of all jobs will be taken by robots in 2030. although for now we need to end neoliberal economics and higher neetbux payout. Its a must since im mentally ill and cant work. Id like about 100,000 a year to live a upper middle class life. Although id be grateful for anything more than what they give now

I'd prefer less taxes and severe cuts on social welfare tbh. Get rid of all the dead weight in society. That would also fix a lot of inceldom problems if there was absolutely no welfare, women would have to rely on men directly instead of government extortion

Gilette gives us their concept of the average consumer of their product. If this is what the average man is supposed to be, then it's no wonder we're all here wanting to rope. :feelsseriously:

Media plays a huge role in ever increasing standard of women. An 8/10 jacked chad is perceived as an "average" by the most.

Theyre so retarded they think they are patriots fighting for their country when in reality they are the tool that is used to oppress their own people
And anothers ppl

i just want neoliberal economics.ended and living salary for neetbux who cant work like me. Although robots are gonna take jobs anyway

You don't understand though. If government started giving out 100k to anyone who doesn't want to work the country would collapse in a month

Now, if youre legitimately disabled to the point where youre unable to do any kind of work its a bit different. But in any case 100k is just a retarded fantasy.

100% dudes on military tand to just do whatever the superior says

Says the leftist tranny.
Lol I’m far from leftist. It’s just hilarious watching left vs right screeching the loudest. While chad comes along and doesn’t give a fuck what happens because his life is too good to worry about this crap.

Do yourself a favor and make your own deodorant.

Imagine being a soldier, dying for Israel. Ubercucked.... No matter what military you're joining.

what a gay commercial. Watch chad how he go through day. Where is razor, where is shawing

that's a fucking gigachad

now women are going to start expecting that shit

Chad: perfect man
Incel: bad personality (toxi masculinity)

Of course it is not a currycel or ricecel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: