Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gilette just released a second feminism ad.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It was in German about some guy that made a podcast to support women in business. It was in German and since it was implemented in a game I can not post a link. So appatently they are going to do a whole series.

The jews are going HARDCORE now Im telling you.

Why are they doing this to themselves? Do they really think the majority of males sympathize with this kind of cucked modern femisim?
Jfl at an ad that is probably lowering the sales of the product

JFL @ everyone in their marketing department

Why are they doing this to themselves? Do they really think the majority of males sympathize with this kind of cucked modern femisim?
Jfl at an ad that is probably lowering the sales of the product

this ad is targeted towards people like us who get triggered by feminist shit.
you have probably thought more about gilette in the past month than the last few years combined.
they already achieved their goal.

Even though they got thousands of thumbs down? Lol and yet they don't understand when we tell them they are detached from reality and the common man in the street

God bless the jew

Just saw a THIRD ad in which a dude says: You cant always be a tough guy...
you have probably thought more about gilette in the past month than the last few years combined.

But they will never see a cent from me until the day I die.

link?
tbh and high iq

A majority of so called “problems” that they showed in that video were completely blown out of proportion. It’s as if we are now not even able to look in the same direction as a women in fear of us being prosecuted for it, that is unless you are of a certain looks threshold.

The best way to fight this is to just ignore it. Any publicity is good publicity.

Overton window.. normies will be forced to agree with it soon and anyone who doesnt will be ostracized

They have a lot of shekels to spend.

Exactly. It looks to me like they are testing the water's temperature. To see how many people react positively or negatively to it.
They now know that there is still some resistence to the feminist/SJW agenda. This year they will probably go hard on the leftist/feminist/SJW brainwashing.

Very high IQ, good.

They even paid cucktube to delete their dislikes on the first video.

I feel like these cunts are specifically targeting us. I've already seen a few reaction videos where "incels" were mentioned. Both the left and the right are scapegoating us for everything wrong with the world.

They are desperate for a pat on the head and a Scooby snack

JFL at all the people that boycotted Gillette and thought that it would make them stop with the whole femenism schtick.

I don´t understand, what game has an ad about razors in it?

Their sales haven't been effected they said

JFL if you use cuckette

Wilkinson Sword was always better

Just attack your own customer base and hope for the best

JFL if you use cuckette

Wilkinson Sword was always better