Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigatruecel trait: Getting woman is the least of your problems

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
There is a million other things for me before that ,I usually don’t give a shit and I think I don’t actually want or can handle getting a gf and shit

I needed money, friends, school, jobs, society, mental health, better everything and especially a decent family, but I got none, getting woman is the least of my problems

The harsh truth is, if you're not attractive, there are simply no good deals available for you in 2021. If you actually get a gf/wife someday, chances are it'll be way more bad than good.

if not getting a whore is the biggest problem in ur life, then u unironically have it pretty good

The harsh truth is, if you're not attractive, there are simply no good deals available for you in 2021. If you actually get a gf/wife someday, chances are it'll be way more bad than good.
Yeah, if you weren’t attractive before at least you could’ve gotten a easier job and everything was fucking better back then
if not getting a whore is the biggest problem in ur life, then u unironically have it pretty good
That’s why it’s the least of my problems,I have it really really fucking bad

There is a million other things for me before that ,I usually don’t give a shit and I think I don’t actually want or can handle getting a gf and shit

I needed money, friends, school, jobs, society, mental health, better everything and especially a decent family, but I got none, getting woman is the least of my problems
my disgusting appearance has made me unable to actually focus on anything else in life like studies, jobs whatever. I just rot. I am psychologically DESTROYED. The biggest joke of cystic scarring acne is that it's non fatal. Because it might as well be . I would rather have had terminal cancer in my late teens. At least I would have been able to squeeze a good few years of enjoyment, as oppose to contemplating decades more of loneliness despair self hatred and being too much of a coward to end it.

my disgusting appearance has made me unable to actually focus on anything else in life like studies, jobs whatever. I just rot. I am psychologically DESTROYED. The biggest joke of cystic scarring acne is that it's non fatal. Because it might as well be . I would rather have had terminal cancer in my late teens. At least I would have been able to squeeze a good few years of enjoyment, as oppose to contemplating decades more of loneliness despair self hatred and being too much of a coward to end it.
Same, you must use acuttane for scarring and acne, it destroyed me too

I unironically have it pretty good then.

Money and jobs are something you can work towards by putting in the time and improving your skills. To a point and depending on the field but it's improvable if that's a word.

Same, you must use acuttane for scarring and acne, it destroyed me too
if i went back to 15 i could have such a different life. dying hair away from disgusting ginger pheno and accutane, oh my god. what could have been. but now i must be ugly rotting ogre.

Money and jobs are something you can work towards by putting in the time and improving your skills. To a point and depending on the field but it's improvable if that's a word.
If “putting in time” works for you you are a privileged piece of shit bitch
if i went back to 15 i could have such a different life. dying hair away from disgusting ginger pheno and accutane, oh my god. what could have been. but now i must be ugly rotting ogre.
I’m exactly the same bro,I wish my mother letted me use acuttane,I would have been in a much better place

I don't even care about whores anymore, I just wanna look presentable

Yeah, bad shit comes in packages, poor, ugly, asocial retard, woman don't want shit with me etc, that's me, Usually comes in packages.

Yeah, bad shit comes in packages, poor, ugly, asocial retard, woman don't want shit with me etc, that's me, Usually comes in packages.
Yeah plus a terrible family,I’m sure I’ve the worst in this forum
So why doesn't it work for you?
I’m terribly depressed and low iq

I am too stressed out by my studies and future, tired from not sleeping properly, and alone to ever make getting a GF a top priority anymore.

I only made 1 mention of women in the explanation for why I wanted to join this forum.
I am a 5'4 Bangladeshi immigrant currycel living below the poverty line in New York. I wish to join because I personally feel the same anger and alienation as every incel does for this world, the feelings of loneliness, and the disgust women have for me. I've spent 3 months lurking through the thousands of posts; I hope to make high effort posts expressing the moments of black pill I experienced in the most degenerate and deviant state in America and the sub-humanity I've faced from the conditions of my existence while following the rules of the forum so my stay here won't be a premature one as the 90% of greycels that you've allowed in.

If you do, you are just worshipping them, nothing will ever change; they do nothing except for talking about insignificant things, shopping, and having sex with chad when they're young.

am too stressed out by my studies and future, tired from not sleeping properly, and alone to ever make getting a GF a top priority anymore.
Same

Yes I have other problems like being a:

Kissless
Hugless
Handholdless
Virgin
Weak
Beauty-less
Incel
Joyless
Jobless
Crippled
Timid
Demented
Thirsty
Momless
Dadless
Hapless
Meaningless
Sad
Second-class
Weak
Demoralized
Fuck-up

There is a million other things for me before that

money, friends, school, jobs, society, mental health, better everything and especially a decent family, but I got none, getting woman is the least of my problems

I know that feel.

Like you want a place to live alone comfortably for it's own sake, being able to bring over some foid you might hypothetically interest is an afterthought.

Agreed PPEcel is a good example. He has everything but a loyal gf. While the truest of trucels here struggle to even escape homelessness @Nebuchadnezzar

Agreed PPEcel is a good example. He has everything but a loyal gf. While the truest of trucels here struggle to even escape homelessness @Nebuchadnezzar
just be born into a upper middle class family theory

Agree with most people ITT