Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GigaTrucel trait: over 30 years old and never drank even a drop of alcohol

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
Am I double wizard? Or what would be the name? Of course concerns incels only in countries where alcohol is legal.

I'm 20 and tried wine
it tasted awful and i didn't finish my cup

Idk. Why haven’t you tried to start to cope with it by now though tbh. @FACEandLMS @FinnCel @Personalityinkwell drugs/alcohol are needed cope
I'm 20 and tried wine
it tasted awful and i didn't finish my cup
Yea I don’t like wine. I have drank it though just to get drunk but it does taste shit

Idk. Why haven’t you tried to start to cope with it by now though tbh. @FACEandLMS @FinnCel @Personalityinkwell drugs/alcohol are needed cope

Yea I don’t like wine. I have drank it though just to get drunk but it does taste shit

Because I am legit GigaTrucel.
Posting here at 5 AM.

damn how is that even possible

alcohol is good cope ngl

I have had two cans of alcohol in my entire life

Just go to the store and buy some, I don’t like it that that much though

Just go to the store and buy some, I don’t like it that that much though
I am a walking collection of all the incel traits. I can't do that, because I don't have any kind of ID. They must ask ID for anyone that looks under 30 years old. And I probably look, still have acne pimples etc. If only I had a driver's license, I could buy alcohol. @LastGerman

I am a walking collection of all the incel traits. I can't do that, because I don't have any kind of ID. They must ask ID for anyone that looks under 30 years old. And I probably look, still have acne pimples etc. If only I had a driver's license, I could buy alcohol. @LastGerman
lmao, driver's licensepill strikes again

Alcohol makes me even more loose mouthed as well as happier + low inhibition. If I drank regularly I would probably spill my entire life story onto people and get doxxed in real life. Absolute social and quite possibly economic and physical death.

I think I was 11 or 12 the first time I drank

i dont drink alcohol cause i dont like it

Start with a drink you like, there are so many options
Ciders and long drinks are considered the easiest to drink, at least in my country
full

Start with a drink you like, there are so many options
Ciders and long drinks are considered the easiest to drink, at least in my country
full

Do they ask you for ID when you buy alcohol?

Don’t know how you managed to do that, but it’s beyond over for you.

Alcohol makes me even more loose mouthed as well as happier + low inhibition. If I drank regularly I would probably spill my entire life story onto people and get doxxed in real life. Absolute social and quite possibly economic and physical death.

What you mean by "doxxed in real life"?
How come even physical death would result (from what?)

"more loose mouthed as well as happier + low inhibition"

This is exactly what I need, tbh.

That's a good thing OP.

Don’t know how you managed to do that, but it’s beyond over for you.

By not having any friends ever. And by being extremely frugal person, alcohol is heavily taxed here. And by not having any ID document.

Am I double wizard? Or what would be the name? Of course concerns incels only in countries where alcohol is legal.
All alcoholic beverages taste like shit. Alcohol is a terrible cope, expensive and poisonous. You have missed nothing from abstaining, stay strong.

All alcoholic beverages taste like shit. Alcohol is a terrible cope, expensive and poisonous. You have missed nothing from abstaining, stay strong.

Debatable tbh

I was drinking vodka to the point of getting drunk everyday a few months ago tbh

never began for teetotalercels

Same i dont drink smoke or do drugs

Probably for the best, my dad used to be an alcoholic tbh.

Just poison your body with drugs theory

i can relate.
28 years of age, never tried alcohol or any drugs// mostly due to lack of friends and i generally avoid going out!
also kissless, hugless. handholdness, NEET, middle school dropout , virgin

my mother has been negging me ALOT these days to get a job and it actually is making me want to role..
I wish i could LDAR in peace

Posts 363 Online 9d 23h 31m
i see you lurk here mostly too ..

Much better chance of getting femoids going out or at clubs without alcohol. Almost everyone else is drunk so you have an advantage, and can think quicker etc.

I stopped drinking because the only times I ever had some chance I blew it because of being drunk and thinking like a complete retard, whereas if I was sober I could have maximised the situation.

Last edited:
nooooooo

alcoholcel is awesome

@FinnCel teach us

never tried as well

Makes me feel dizzy and my head hurt tbh

Dissagree. You need to drink a token amount occasionally to prove you're not afraid of authoritarian ban-lords.

i can relate.
28 years of age, never tried alcohol or any drugs// mostly due to lack of friends and i generally avoid going out!
also kissless, hugless. handholdness, NEET, middle school dropout , virgin

my mother has been negging me ALOT these days to get a job and it actually is making me want to role..
I wish i could LDAR in peace

Posts 363 Online 9d 23h 31m
i see you lurk here mostly too ..

I am the same as you. I failed at education also (and not because I was bad at school; I wasn't).

What "negging" means here?

I can LDAR in peace, because I recently got permanent disability pension. But I don't want to. I want a job and girlfriend.

You have better chances of getting a job than me, because my mother has never told me to get a job or complained that I should get a job (or girlfriend). She knows that I have no chance and never had any.

"ALOT these days to get a job"

Bad timing also, because the economic situation now is VERY bad. For new entrants to the labour market the situation now is very difficult.
Much better chance of getting femoids going out or at clubs without alcohol. Almost everyone else is drunk so you have an advantage, and can think quicker etc.

I stopped drinking because the only times I ever had some chance I blew it because of being drunk and thinking like a complete retard, whereas if I was sober I could have maximised the situation.

I'm stopped at the door if I try to enter nightclubs. The real reason for that is 0,5/10 face and apparent autism.
And is it even permissible to be at bars and clubs and not buy anything?
Dissagree. You need to drink a token amount occasionally to prove you're not afraid of authoritarian ban-lords.

You disagree on what?

I genuinely think this is a incel trait al least in Finland. I know and have read about many men who are virgins still at a later age and most of them don't drink alcohol.

Last edited:
What "negging" means here?

i meant nagging :incel:
getting a girlfriend now as a 28 year old would be impossible. I couldnt attract a mate at my"prime", who'd even look at me and i would be sus of any girl who does for very obvious reasons.

nice girls my age and even younger are either married / in LTRs or have been through 100+ guys .

I understand where mother is coming from .. shes retired and no one would like their almost 30 year old son to eat off of their pension, but i am afraid even by the prospect of going out and meeting new people , and i lack passion for anything / fml

i wish those suicide booth from futurama were a thing , i had happily die rn

Did u ever drink alcohol? Can u relate to the alcoholpill as much as to coffeepill?

There's also a coffeepill???

Guess what, I've also never even tasted coffee, not drank even a one drop of coffee, ever.

I've read that Finns consume the most coffee per capita in the world, I don't know whether that's true. Here's a one link: https://www.helsinginuutiset.fi/paikalliset/1447253

I am a walking incel trait collection, like I said.

Did u ever drink alcohol? Can u relate to the alcoholpill as much as to coffeepill?

I do not really drink any alcohol. Perhaps once every 2 month or so and that is it. I drink Coke though, it has to stop. But I also drink some water and currently some orange juice as well.

just get a state ID man, its what i did. you dont have to drive and you can still buy all the alcohol you want lol

just get a state ID man, its what i did. you dont have to drive and you can still buy all the alcohol you want lol

I'm not from the U.S.A.

I don't have one because of cost. ID card costs about 60 euros + 20-30 euros the pictures + travel cost to take the pics + travel cost to police station + travel cost to pick up the ID card. About 100 euros minimum. I could lose my virginity with that money instead!

I don't want to buy alcohol. Or taste it even if given freely.

What you mean by "doxxed in real life"?
How come even physical death would result (from what?)

"more loose mouthed as well as happier + low inhibition"

This is exactly what I need, tbh.
Doxxed in real life i.e. lifelong friends might fuck off because I have a shitty childhood etc.
Physical death from a fight or overdose. Economic from spending too much.

I'd like to be happy + low inhib but I'm already NTmaxxed to medium inhib and it's just not worth the chances of me fucking up to use drugs.
I'm stopped at the door if I try to enter nightclubs. The real reason for that is 0,5/10 face and apparent autism.
And is it even permissible to be at bars and clubs and not buy anything?
That's legit discrimination and if you had money you could sue for it.
There's also a coffeepill???

Guess what, I've also never even tasted coffee, not drank even a one drop of coffee, ever.

I've read that Finns consume the most coffee per capita in the world, I don't know whether that's true. Here's a one link: https://www.helsinginuutiset.fi/paikalliset/1447253

I am a walking incel trait collection, like I said.
Coffee is only good if you sweeten it tbh.

Last edited: