Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GIGASUIFUEL: It's OVER if you experience any of this (DON'T READ if you're suicidal)

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
WARNING: DON'T READ if you're suicidal or have thought about suicide. This post is sadistic and BRUTAL.

If you experience any of the following with foids:

-A woman gives you a repulsed look, fails to make eye contact with you or talks to you without making eye contact with you.

-Women don't approach you or initiate conversations with you. Women's eyes wander around the room or anywhere else besides your face or body when they're talking to you.

-Women make no effort to get to know you. They don't ask for your name, they don't ask you personal info. They give you no reply, one-word replies or they make NO effort to keep the conversation flowing. It's been months since you've first met her and she still only knows your name and what you look like, nothing else. (Conversely women will blab for HOURS straight with Chad, they won't shut the fuck up when they're talking to him).

-You have a woman's number and she has your number, you're at least acquaintances but she NEVER texts you for anything except when she needs something from you. (Conversely Chad's phone gets BLOWN UP by her all the time)

-Getting called: Dude, bro, buddy, cuz, son, man

-Getting PATRONIZED

-Getting hit up only for advice on how to cope with getting her heart broken by another Chad

-Having a foid having continuous long convos with you about things that ONLY foids should be talking to other foids or their faggot friend about

-Having a reputation as the Jestermax of the group

-Getting referrals to scraps women (IF ANY AT ALL) (women SO ugly or low in value that even NO desperate MAN would ever date) a clearcut sign that foids know your NONEXISTENT SMV and knows that no other woman would ever date you (This only applies to low SMV low and mid-tier normies where they may have ugly options, truecels get TRULY NOTHING AT ALL)

-Foids are constantly on their masculine frame when talking to you (conversely when talking to Chads, foids are always on their feminine frame, i.e. submissive and bubbly)

You're not socially awkward or inept, you're just UGLY. If you experience this with women, it's OVER. If you had no success with women back then you will NEVER have success in the future. If you haven't roped yet from reading this, just take the Whitepill and accept your fate.

GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL! GIGASUIFUEL!
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
sad homer simpson GIF
Spider-Man Jump GIF by Leroy Patterson

Even if you've never interacted with foids in order to experience that, if there is no country where you mog a substantial number of the men around you (for example, 20%), it's surely over. The percentage may be even higher.

Buddy hits hard

Stop basing your happiness on female validation. Once you stop you won’t give a fuck about what a foid says or does.

Why would THEY give out their number then? I don't get that shit. The point about them blowing up Chad's number really gets to me, as does the one about the "masculine frame."
Stop basing your happiness on female validation. Once you stop you won’t give a fuck about what a foid says or does.

That "validation" is also needed when dealing with them in the workplace -- at least the ones who are still fertile. The aged ones learn to be "nice" to compensate for the loss of their allure to men.

Last edited:
Why is this suifuel? This is just text, going out and experiencing this irl is old news to me. Being alive as a sub-5 man is suifuel.

Yeah we know all about this.:y'all:

-Getting hit up only for advice on how to cope with getting her heart broken by another Chad

-Having a foid having continuous long convos with you about things that ONLY foids should be talking to other foids or their faggot friend about
Never happened. Foids don't talk to me except it's work related stuff

For example, if females have a conversation about 'womanly' things like a tights in your presence, its GIGA OVER because in their eyes you are not a man. You are zero. You DON'T EXIST for them.

Last edited:
It's absolutely over

-A woman gives you a repulsed look, fails to make eye contact with you or talks to you without making eye contact with you.
:no:
-Women don't approach you or initiate conversations with you. Women's eyes wander around the room or anywhere else besides your face or body when they're talking to you.
:no::yes: sometimes
-Women make no effort to get to know you. They don't ask for your name, they don't ask you personal info. They give you no reply, one-word replies or they make NO effort to keep the conversation flowing. It's been months since you've first met her and she still only knows your name and what you look like, nothing else. (Conversely women will blab for HOURS straight with Chad, they won't shut the fuck up when they're talking to him).
:yes:
-You have a woman's number and she has your number, you're at least acquaintances but she NEVER texts you for anything except when she needs something from you. (Conversely Chad's phone gets BLOWN UP by her all the time)
-Getting called: Dude, bro, buddy, cuz, son, man
-Getting PATRONIZED
Don't have foid number
Thank God I don't experience that
-Having a reputation as the Jestermax of the group
-Getting referrals to scraps women (IF ANY AT ALL) (women SO ugly or low in value that even NO desperate MAN would ever date) a clearcut sign that foids know your NONEXISTENT SMV and knows that no other woman would ever date you (This only applies to low SMV low and mid-tier normies where they may have ugly options, truecels get TRULY NOTHING AT ALL)
:yes: Yep my "friends" would mess with me and say that foid likes me
-Foids are constantly on their masculine frame when talking to you (conversely when talking to Chads, foids are always on their feminine frame, i.e. submissive and bubbly)
:no::yes: Some foids are friendly to everyone

:no:

:no::yes: sometimes

Don't have foid number

Thank God I don't experience that

:yes: Yep my "friends" would mess with me and say that foid likes me

:no::yes: Some foids are friendly to everyone
Its over for all of us
For example, if females have a conversation about 'womanly' things like a tights in your presence, its GIGA OVER because in their eyes you are not a man. You are zero. You DON'T EXIST for them.
Exactly

Even if you've never interacted with foids in order to experience that, if there is no country where you mog a substantial number of the men around you (for example, 20%), it's surely over. The percentage may be even higher.

More like 80%. Never began for trucels.

cant relate i dont use my phone number

Why would THEY give out their number then? I don't get that shit. The point about them blowing up Chad's number really gets to me, as does the one about the "masculine frame."

That "validation" is also needed when dealing with them in the workplace -- at least the ones who are still fertile. The aged ones learn to be "nice" to compensate for the loss of their allure to men.
yes this is the low iq fallacy many on here fall in to, the herrr derrr jeez dont give a fuck about female validation bro

IT EFFECTS EVERY INTERACTION WITH WOMEN, IN YOUR CAREER, FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVERY SOCIAL INTERACTION IS AFFECTED YOU IDIOTS

If you are seen as "low value" YOU GET TREATED LIKE SHIT BY EVERY WOMEN IN EVERY AREA IT HAS A HUGE COMPOUNDING EFFECT, ITS NOT JEEEEEEEZ IGNORE WOMEN AND DONT MIND ABOUT VALIDATION, YOU GET FUCKED IN EVERY AREA A WOMEN IS IN

Cannot relate. Women don't interact with me.

Truer words have never been spoken.