Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigasuifuel 14 year old chad gets to bang 50 foids a month

I believe it was already posted here

This video could easily be a lie, but this is a clown world we live in so you never know.

Its not "lie"

in this vid, a girl tells a guy about a 14 year old jock who gets to bang this much girls

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Uhh right, it was his most Gigasuifuel post who made lot's of incels fall into chronic depression, i never watched it though

i assume chad was lying about fucking that many girls but since he is chad he can easily fuck any girl he wants

That is hard to stomach.

Chad Always Wins Chapter 6 Bajillion. I don't need the replay.

In the future, Chad will rule humanity.

50 a month? What the fuck, I don’t even jerk off to such amount of foids

And I haven’t even fucked one girl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's that phonecall between that catfish guy who always posts their call conversations right?

If yes then AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
50 a month? What the fuck, I don’t even jerk off to such amount of foids
There are low t single men who jerk off less tbh

I HATE FOIDS. Won’t watch though but still.

We don't even live in the same world as chad.

If I can't fuck 50 JBs a month and pop countless cherries in my lifetime, I desire no femoids. I refuse to cater to chad's leftovers. Damned be the barbaric primates. If God exists, I threateningly demand that he liberates me from the inferiority and limitations of my body, that he brings forth my physical and immortal rebirth, and that he frees me from the necessity of sexual reproduction in order to carry on my noble seed. If God exists, I threateningly demand him to grant BlackPilled Asexuals victory of the sex having apes. May the animal chads and heartless femoids be destroyed by STDs more vicious than the world has ever seen before if they continue to antagonize the lowborn males and oppose our physical salvation. I am The Incel Messiah, be humbled by my message or be humbled by the wrath of terrifying new STDs.

He takes virginites left and right. We get nothing.
I hate women and I hate chads
full

If I can't fuck 50 JBs a month and pop countless cherries in my lifetime, I desire no femoids. I refuse to cater to chad's leftovers. Damned be the barbaric primates. If God exists, I threateningly demand that he liberates me from the inferiority and limitations of my body, that he brings forth my physical and immortal rebirth, and that he frees me from the necessity of sexual reproduction in order to carry on my noble seed. If God exists, I threateningly demand him to grant BlackPilled Asexuals victory of the sex having apes. May the animal chads and heartless femoids be destroyed by STDs more vicious than the world has ever seen before if they continue to antagonize the lowborn males and oppose our physical salvation. I am The Incel Messiah, be humbled by my message or be humbled by the wrath of terrifying new STDs.

c7d2905a3c3521b50011d6aa7e615bfd--medieval.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back