Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GigaStacy Shows the Normies the blackpill and halo effect for us.

• Thread starter PassTheRope/Cope
  • Start date
PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
Found this on tedxtalks and its pretty based not going to lie. This Gigastacy model blackpills the shit outta her audience( albeit a bit bluepilled towards the end.) She talks about the halo effect and how the reason she got into modeling ia because she won the genetic lottery. Normies still sip soy and live in the land of make believe, while stacys have to give them the truth. Chad doesn't do that because he is busy with becky 3,4,5, and 6 :reeeeee:

I dont think she is a giga stacy.

In my humble opinion, foid models are ugly cunts with masculine faces. The whole modeling industry fuels homosexuality by promoting masculine foids (tall, strong facial features) as attractive.

The title should say “LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING”

In my humble opinion, foid models are ugly cunts with masculine faces. The whole modeling industry fuels homosexuality by promoting masculine foids (tall, strong facial features) as attractive.
Cope

When the coping is too strong :feelskek:

Holes should not be allowed to give ted talks.

She not my taste

Atleast the comments aren't that cucked, even normies are getting tired of this shit. Oh and not a single second as always
Holes should not be allowed to talk.
fixed*

Last edited:
Nope, it looks feminine to be honest. Not too masculine

she talks as if caring about looks is a mistake, but the fact is, caring about how you look is the logical consequence of what she said (that it determines your life), for everyone not just models. this shows that cucks and foids will remain bluepilled even if they're presented with hard facts that prove the blackpill beyond a doubt

Foids are blackpilled from a young age. Thats why cosmetics is such a big industry. Men on the other hand are bluepilled by society from a young age and for a sinister motive. Nature puts all the selective pressure on men to improve the genetics of future generations. They dont want men frauding in any way. Too short? Youre out. Bald? Youre out. Shit lower third? Pretty much done. autistic? Its over.

The burden of bettering the future genetics of the human race is solely placed on men. Thats why the thought of one of us passing on our genetics is so horrific for most foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back