Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigastacy makes fun of my subhuman form during school project.

SaltyNipplez3

SaltyNipplez3

Banned
-
What are the odds of this shit happening to me? If any of you recall the thread I had yesterday about a land whale asking the teacher to switch me out of her group, this is a part 2. So today I was put in a new group and I was really hoping it would be with the ugly dudes from class, but NO. It had to be with the fucking gigastacy of my grade. I was really hoping she wouldn’t notice my horribly subhuman appearance because today I was a 2/10 (It’s a good day). This bitch straight up says “why does your face look slanted” in front of the entire group like 30 minutes into working. I saw everyone laughing with their mics muted too. I turned red and shut my camera off immediately. School is fucking brutal if you’re anything below mid tier normie.

How old is the class? That sounds like something I expect from a child that doesn't know any better.

And then people wonder why bullied kids go ER

You stupid inkwell she noticed your evil personality!!! Women can see your evil facial expressions and evil body language!!!1 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

if that was the case she would’ve never insulted your appearance. IT think that nobody gets bullied for their looks. What grade are you in?

I sit in a dark corner of my room so I never have to deal with that, my face is basically completely obscured by darkness until i am on a white screen which shows everyone my true deformities.

You stupid inkwell she noticed your evil personality!!! Women can see your evil facial expressions and evil body language!!!1 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

if that was the case she would’ve never insulted your appearance. IT think that nobody gets bullied for their looks. What grade are you in?
Basically this. I mean how stupid and delusional do you have to be to believe that good looking men get the nice treatement and ugly looking men get the stick. It is so simple but those idiots just do not understand and try to hamsterwheel in order to come up with a stupid excuse like "its all about the personality you dirty inkwell".

God those fuckers make my blood boil. :woke:

And then people wonder why bullied kids go ER

Right, they act all surprised like Pickachu when they bully a subhuman virgin male to point where he makes a violent act. Normies are so fucking stupid.

i’m a junior
How old is the class? That sounds like something I expect from a child that doesn't know any better.
17/18

What are the odds of this shit happening to me? If any of you recall the thread I had yesterday about a land whale asking the teacher to switch me out of her group, this is a part 2. So today I was put in a new group and I was really hoping it would be with the ugly dudes from class, but NO. It had to be with the fucking gigastacy of my grade. I was really hoping she wouldn’t notice my horribly subhuman appearance because today I was a 2/10 (It’s a good day). This bitch straight up says “why does your face look slanted” in front of the entire group like 30 minutes into working. I saw everyone laughing with their mics muted too. I turned red and shut my camera off immediately. School is fucking brutal if you’re anything below mid tier normie.
Should have told the teacher she was bullying you, and so she would get in trouble, her parents would scold her, she would get drugs to compensate, her appearance goes to shit, people start hating her, she snaps and kills someone, she gets the death sentence.

Should have told the teacher she was bullying you, and so she would get in trouble, her parents would scold her, she would get drugs to compensate, her appearance goes to shit, people start hating her, she snaps and kills someone, she gets the death sentence.
Good plan, I second this.

I wish that’s how the world worked. Instead, I get labeled a snitch and her lacrosse kid boyfriend and his merry band of chads beat my ass in the bathroom when I get back to school.

I wish that’s how the world worked. Instead, I get labeled a snitch and her lacrosse kid boyfriend and his merry band of chads beat my ass in the bathroom when I get back to school.
you are only called a snitch if you tell on a dude

The girls boyfriend will beat the fuck out of me regardless
Stop being scared of getting beat up. I may be an incel, but I could have killed anyone in my highschool if they fucked around

Pocket knife in gta 5, also why can't you just tell your teacher that you are not comfortable with your body image and just blackout the cam.

Pocket knife in gta 5, also why can't you just tell your teacher that you are not comfortable with your body image and just blackout the cam.
My school doesn’t understand incels

high iq post

yeah my school is weird. Kids are older in lower grades.
I'm in the same situation as you where I go to school I didn't even realize that happened. it's always so embarrassing explaining how I'm a junior at 17 but it wasn't bc I was stupid or anything.

This is really why so many mass shooting happen. They cause this. If you have the option to turn off your camera then do it.

You have to defend yourself peacefully.

Start a rumor that she's pregnant.

This is really why so many mass shooting happen. They cause this. If you have the option to turn off your camera then do it.
There’s mass shootings because those people are sick in the head. Acts of violence because of shit like this just make incels look like terrorists. I’ll just turn my camera off next time and won’t give a fuck what the teachers say.

Every woman is a child that doesn't know any better.

Group assignments are the worst of the worst.