Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gigastacy found dead~ !! name of the product : kasia whatever lenhardt scum

Get fucked bitch, no bbc for you cunt.

Plastic piece of shit.

Imagine being born as a foid that also happens to be rich, famous (I assume) and good looking. Imagine how easy and amazing your life is. And she still ropes. XDs me.

I'm from Poland. GIGA LIFEFUEL

How can someone so genetically privileged still rope jfl

I bet she had bipolar or borderline. Why do you think she was a single mom I'm the first place? Probably unbearable to be in a relationship with, kind of like Amber Heard. Probably an entitled bitch that had everything handed out to her and threw tantrums when she couldn't get what she wanted. Prob Killed herself as a form of revenge.

karma is bitch

zelda know GIF

Why foids even rope? Especially such attractive is tutorial mode with cheats enabled too hard?

Their lives are so easy that one tiny hardship will push them towards suicide

Women would rather commit suicide than be an alpha widow.

Funniest thing about this is you just know she didn't actually mean to commit suicide and just wanted some attention. Also, the son isn't Boateng's, meaning he was simping for a 25 y.o. single mom

"Lenhardt who reportedly tattooed ‘Jerome’ on her body found it difficult to cope with the breakdown of her relationship with the footballer. According to her friends who did not want to be named, the 25-year-old model struggled to cope with the war of words between her and Boateng especially after the relationship."

Gigastacy with all the wealth, admiration, and privilege in the world still could not live with herself after losing Tyrone.

It's beyond over.

The thought of going back to tiny white dicks drove her to suicide. Foids would rather be dead than give up the BBC.

prajeet finna hit that dougie