Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Gigaropefuel] Schroedingers Incel state and temporarily healed autism by chad

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
TL;DR bold.
I went for a walk and, not kidding, I met a prettyboy chad 10/10 on a bike at the corner before the forest . Looked a bit like this guys, but prettier. Younger, smooth-shaven, 6'4, better muscles and skin, and perfect voice.
Heath-Hutchins-21.jpg

He asked me for direction. I just don't know something must have broken in my brain. I am usually the social giga-fuckup. I can neither talk to neighbours, docs, cashiers or anyone properly, but I was this time able to answer this guy basically in what I would consider the most perfect NT way, I can imagine, despite my autism and anxiety. His physical RL presence worked like an enchantment or something on me. The chad- and normiehating guy I usually am walked around for the next half hour grinning in a deep state of mental happiness. I didn't want to. It was like evil magic. I even exactly knew where he would go. Our house is on a hill and every fucking friday I can see how people are partying in that one house and it is triggering me hard almost to an ER point. This must be something deeply ingrained in our subconsciousness. I wanted to nuke the world including him and me and adored him at the same time. My resulting grimace through involuntary permanent muscle contraction and my enhanced and at the same time world-loathing mental state was so confusing and no it was not sexual in any way.

feels_good_man_by_flyinghellfrog-db6gwx6.gif
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png

How are we even supposed to succeed when this drug near experience probably can't even get close to what femsnails feel? I can only imagine how dripping wet their roastbeefs would get.

It's so cucking (freudian slip I leave it as always) over. I can only hope that the remnats of this positive feeling will never wear off or I have to rope. I think it is better I go to bed after this.

Last edited:
Just be gay theory

Male worship is even worse than cuckoldry.

Male worship is even worse than cuckoldry.
Agreed, but I couldn't help it.

Maybe I am becoming navy gay or something. I am trying to limit my fapping currently.

I'm fucking tired of Chad worshipping, you are a gay cuckold if you think chads are gods among men

How could it be gay if I didn't even get a boner?
I'm fucking tired of Chad worshipping, you are a gay cuckold if you think chads are gods among men
I don't think this.

I get what OP is saying. Its something like how a little boy feels with his father right?