Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GigaRopefuel on my way to my minimum wage job today

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I have a 9-5 minimum wage job, and I pass by lots of schoolkids on my way there.
I saw a cute ~14 yo schoolgirl run over to her bf, open-arms, to embrace him. She was all excited to see him and shit. They walked off with her resting her head against his shoulder.

This happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I am so fucking miserable. I missed out on so much. Just kill me please. This was brutal. Sitting at my trash wage slave job right now.

You need to plan a way to get out of your minimum wage job.

Working mindlessly for someone else for 40 years will take its toll on everyone.
Find ways to make money or try to become independent, hell if you want you could even consider things of legally questionable nature...

Investing is a good way, but it takes way too long. Dont trade if you dont know what you're doing.

You need to plan a way to get out of your minimum wage job.

Working mindlessly for someone else for 40 years will take its toll on everyone.
Find ways to make money or try to become independent, hell if you want you could even consider things of legally questionable nature...

Investing is a good way, but it takes way too long. Dont trade if you dont know what you're doing.
Never could learn that stuff. I hope I can kill myself to escape.. Even if I had money I'd be miserable as an incel. I don't want to exist anymore

I have a 9-5 minimum wage job, and I pass by lots of schoolkids on my way there.
I saw a cute ~14 yo schoolgirl run over to her bf, open-arms, to embrace him. She was all excited to see him and shit. They walked off with her resting her head against his shoulder.

This happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I am so fucking miserable. I missed out on so much. Just kill me please. This was brutal. Sitting at my trash wage slave job right now.
What type of job is it? I walked out on my wage slave job on Sunday felt good.

Now i feel even worst.