Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gigainel trait:

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
wishing that your normal.

not even gl, not even above average, i talk about being average.

people literally dont even treat like im human. neither men or women. people are repulsed by me.
it hurts so much.

I feel you. My face is absolutely horrible from decades of acne. Now it’s mostly gone but the scars are absolutely horrible. Literally everyone looks and treats me like some subhuman. Really fucks your mental up. At least we got each other..

I feel you. My face is absolutely horrible from decades of acne. Now it’s mostly gone but the scars are absolutely horrible. Literally everyone looks and treats me like some subhuman. Really fucks your mental up. At least we got each other..
Dude the scars... Mine were so bad, it was like I had legit brown circles IN MY boneless face.. Luckily they went away with the use of accutane

Still ugly asf rn, but atleast without acne

No, i dont wanna be a normie after that suffering, i wanna be a chad. But in fact i wanna just die

No, i dont wanna be a normie after that suffering, i wanna be a chad. But in fact i wanna just die
cope youre asking for too much

i dont even want to go into relationsships anymore, because NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, you will still get cucked on.

i just wanted to be treated as a normal human being, and make friends.

rn im literally too ugly for friends. i look like an white autistic alien, and noone wants to be around me. its fucking brutal.

im actualy kinda extroverted, but struggle with friends, because im to ugly... brutal

cope youre asking for too much

i dont even want to go into relationsships anymore, because NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, you will still get cucked on.

i just wanted to be treated as a normal human being, and make friends.

rn im literally too ugly for friends. i look like an white autistic alien, and noone wants to be around me. its fucking brutal.

im actualy kinda extroverted, but struggle with friends, because im to ugly... brutal
after all i got from this sick life I dont wanna any friends anymore

I too wish to be normal
and then normies say "muh nobody is normal" :soy:

Dude the scars... Mine were so bad, it was like I had legit brown circles IN MY boneless face.. Luckily they went away with the use of accutane

Still ugly asf rn, but atleast without acne
I finished accutane but it doesn’t do anything for the scars? How long after you finished before you saw the improvement of scars?

I finished accutane but it doesn’t do anything for the scars? How long after you finished before you saw the improvement of scars?
It completely dryed my skin away, and it was all gone after like 6months,it worked wonders for me tbh

It completely dryed my skin away, and it was all gone after like 6months,it worked wonders for me tbh
It cleared my acne, still very dry, but that doesn’t remove scars.

dis is y u inel