Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [gigaheight pill] THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO TALL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
WOMEN WOULD FUCK 10 FEET (305cm) TALL MEN IF THEY EXISTED.
WOMEN WOULD FUCK 20 FEET (610cm) TALL MEN IF THEY EXISTED.

"Too tall for foids" is simply a fairly tale. It doesn't exist. Its simply a coping mechanism to deny the limits of hypergamy. Foids are extremely primative and crave fucking the biggest/tallest men possible.

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS NO LIMITS.

Last edited:
Skyscraper chad

jfl at copers

Daily reminder that 8'11" Robert Wadlow would get 100% giga cucked in the presence of a 20ft man (if 20ft man existed)
Their bodies would fail due to gravity

Can you scream this into the ears of "tallcel" "ogre" and "lanklet" fakecel coping faggots please
how tall gets you laid on height alone? 6'4?

Women would fuck GALACTUS ngl tbh.

They fucked the Nephilim back in the day.

Foids would suck a 9ft Chads dick standing up.

Somewhat legit. It's like dick size too. Some people think having a 9 inch dick would be bad. I laugh at them. You can get laid by dick size alone if your dick is that big. Also, women can give birth to a fucking baby, you really think they can't take a huge cock?

Somewhat legit. It's like dick size too. Some people think having a 9 inch dick would be bad. I laugh at them. You can get laid by dick size alone if your dick is that big. Also, women can give birth to a fucking baby, you really think they can't take a huge cock?
Clap gif

Correct. There isn't.

Women don't care that being freak height (nearing 7 foot) means countless diseases, conditions, and short lifespans. Guys cope all the time with that, but girls don't care. The taller the better.

That dude looks facially 2/10. Face>height. They’re probably just surrounding him because they think interesting how tall he is. Also this was pre-tinder anyway. That was 1940
cope if you think he would be incel

Correct. There isn't.

Women don't care that being freak height (nearing 7 foot) means countless diseases, conditions, and short lifespans. Guys cope all the time with that, but girls don't care. The taller the better.
Exactly. Foids have subzero IQ and can't evolve past their primitive brains

No
@Colvin76 @ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash thoughts?

would Robert Wadlow be incel today at 8'11?
No. His height alone is more than enough to be a Chad even if he doesn't want to be one.

Foids want a fucking skyscraper, sharp angles, tall, strong, and shiny.

@Colvin76 @ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash thoughts?

would Robert Wadlow be incel today at 8'11?
Normally a ugly mug is a death sentence but when you are literally such a freak that you're the tallest on the entire planet, there are going to be some foids who would fuck off that alone.

This entire thread and replies jfl thanks for the laugh guys
Iu

Last edited:
0C429073 2FEB 4AC5 A996 700B67455EE7
7’9”. Natural growth.. no pituitary tumor. Just a giant scaled up man. Absolute slayer.. “X feet y inches is Too tall” = “I can’t fathom a guy that tall having high test/high fighting success proportions. I bet he will look like a noodle”

This is why humans need wars involving handheld weapons because all these tallfags will get their long ass limbs chopped down so fucking fast they won't know what hit them.

This is why humans need wars involving handheld weapons because all these tallfags will get their long ass limbs chopped down so fucking fast they won't know what hit them.
BASED

this this this
dickpill is underrated

Well women used to fuck with the nephilims in Biblical times.

I mean 9 inch would be uncomfortable for YOU. You can't go balls deep with that dick because majority of the female vaginas can't stretch that far. But yeah you would be able to find size queens online by advertising your dick. As long as you don't look truecel ugly you would find a fetishist interested in hookup. Additionally giving birth to babies isn't a great example since many different hormones etc. is involved and it takes so much time and preparation for female to reach those stages, not really comparable to an average 10 minute sex IMO.
Ngl. Fisherian Runaway effect definitely applies to humans. I’m not even sure if foids would stop themselves from screwing with a 50’ tall chad with a 60x11 if they had the chance.
I agree on Fisherian Runaway part. For example, gorillas have 1.25 inch erect penis. Do we really need 5,6,7,8+ inch dongs dangling around? Just a short stick would get the job done, yet here we are.

Last edited: