Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GigaDumb foid wired family savings to scammers and bought gift cards (!) for them

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I dunno it it is just LARP, but if it is not, its just ROFL at the stupidity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/mfy1sw/my_wife_gave_away_over_29000_during_a_fraud_call/

TL/DR: Stupid foid wired lots of shekels ($17k) to some scammers (probably Indian, they love this shit) and, even funnier, spent another $12k (!!!) on GIFT CARDS coached by a "FBI Agent" to protect her identity. Her husband comforts her and tells that "it can happen to anyone"

What's funny is how many folks left comments about their stupid foids doing something similar (or being on the edge of doing it)

And I think this comment won the whole thread :feelskek::feelskek:

How the fuck anything can be entrusted to foids if they legit think that Federal Agencies would ask money OVER THE PHONE and in a form of GIFT CARDS???! How the fuck those foids even function in everyday life with that kind of brain!?

I haven't been laughing that much for a while! Kudos to that currycel who pulled this shit through, my utmost respect! I hope he celebrates it well today!

this is women we're talking about, not too surprised

"Yes. We no longer accept regular money or checks or credit cards. We only take gift cards now. Because we want to be ready for Christmas!"

the IRS called me and wanted a $100 apple bee's gift card

JFL lifefuel.

Time to pimp the wife out to online work: OF, PH, CB, and MFC

make back all that money she lost, back in a week

If a man did this everyone would be calling him an idiot and he would feel suicidal.
This retarded woman is being treated like a poor helpless victim and all the comments are saying everyone else is at fault. :feelsclown:
Why should PNC or Target stop this strong independent woman from using "her" money? Back in the old days banks would call the husband if a wife was asking to wire their entire joint account
Silver lining is the husband could get a better divorce deal now that he is near bankruptcy.

They get hungry robbing folks all day everyday 365
True. I'm thinking about mining shitcoins on my enourmously powerful graphics units. Turns out, the IRS glowies want 42% of my profits!

True. I'm thinking about mining shitcoins on my enourmously powerful graphics units. Turns out, the IRS glowies want 42% of my profits!
Just use a non kyc exchange bro

Probably
Interesting. Wonder if I could just send coin direct to one of those bitcoin ATMs and take it out cash
Just wear a disguise. There's probably some kind of limitations though. Still worth the trouble to save the £

curry trucel gets back the money that foids extort from cucks on onlyfans ... I call it justice ngl