Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GigaCuck lets wife get fucked by other men because his 3.5in micopenis.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I am a 43-year-old man, and my wife is 41. We married when I was 31 and my wife was 29. She never had sex before we got together, not even masturbation, because of her conservative upbringing. On my part, I started masturbation in seventh grade, and I first had sex while I was 16. We enjoyed ourselves the first few years. After that, she seemed to lose interest. I think she had a few real orgasms, but mainly faked them.
Now, I always suspected this was because I am not very big—I’m about 3.5 inches erect, and I tend to ejaculate quickly. I told her about bigger men, since she really had no idea, and said she could try another man, since I had 13 to 15 sex partners before we were married and she had none. I wavered on this a few times as I got insecure and jealous, but in one of my more permissive times, she met a man and liked him. I tried to call it off, but she wants to go forward. Should I let this happen? I’m afraid he will be much bigger and she’ll enjoy him better, and I don’t want to lose her, as I love her. She says she will keep him on the side just for the physical thing. And she will not leave our kids and me, as that guy also has kids and a wife. I’m not sure what to do.

This breaks my heart. And confounds my mind. "She'll like sex with him better?" What was the point of the experiment if not to find better sex? Of course she'll like sex with him better, the whole point was that you can't please her and she should cheat on you.

:feelsEhh: This society is one Big Meme :feelsclown: :feelskek:

At this point, the best case scenario is this actually being a legitimate fetish for him and getting off on it.

If this is just a cope, it will break him mentally and will likely be ropefuel.

so it was his idea to let his wife fuck other men? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

andddd guess his race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine having a loyal wife who gave you her virginity, and is content living with your 3.5 inch subhuman cock.

But then cucking yourself and letting your wife get ruined by BBCs and long dicked Aryans.

JFL average “Man” 2021:feelskek::feelskek:

Brutally over in 2021.

Nah, some men are massive cucks like this.

I just the simping instinct going to the extreme.

Whatever weird cuck shit you heard is probably truth, males lose their mind once they are with a woman, they could even kill their family for a woman, this is how we arrived to the situation we live nowadays.

Last edited:
andddd guess his race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
17 Ways Braces Completely Ruin Eating

She never had sex before we got together, not even masturbation, because of her conservative upbringing
Giga level of cope for a Giga cuck. Most Iranian girls with full covered hair and body (wearing Chador) start having anal sex when they're teenagers. This retard thinks the girl he married was a virgin:feelskek:

I am a 43-year-old man, and my wife is 41. We married when I was 31 and my wife was 29. She never had sex before we got together, not even masturbation, because of her conservative upbringing. On my part, I started masturbation in seventh grade, and I first had sex while I was 16. We enjoyed ourselves the first few years. After that, she seemed to lose interest. I think she had a few real orgasms, but mainly faked them.
1. If I had 3.5 inches I would not be delusional enough to even get into a relationship, that's straight prostitute territory, if you can't satisfy a woman sexually then you won't be able to keep her to yourself, women have too many options

2. Of course he takes the easy and pathetic cuck route, could have bought a penis extender device and followed a routine, it would take like 6 to 12 months but he could have gotten his penis to at least 5 to 6 inches and definitely increased the girth with another device (I think its called bath mate)

What this guy is doing has nothing to do with satisfying his wife, its just an excuse for him, he could have put the time and effort in if he wanted to satisfy her

Think about it, if a woman is willing to stay with you and fuck you with a 3 incher, imagine if she see's you put in the effort and get the 3 incher to be a 5 incher lol

She'd never leave you

This cuck found a unicorn but he's such a faggot he's trying to get other men to fuck her

Imagine having a loyal wife who gave you her virginity, and is content living with your 3.5 inch subhuman cock.

But then cucking yourself and letting your wife get ruined by BBCs and long dicked Aryans.

JFL average “Man” 2021:feelskek::feelskek:
It's funny how cumskins are the biggest moggers and also the biggest cucks :society:
Whites are the men of races, they have the highest variance.
While many of the world's most based people are white, many of the world's biggest cucks are whites too.
The same as with men who have both the most stupid and most bright, most "good" and most "evil", most downtrodden/miserable and most successful, most ugly and most beautiful individuals among their ranks.