Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gigacope tbh

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
pt2mxqut82p41.jpg

These opinions that commenter holds directly stems from the huge inequality of the sexual marketplace. I agree it is a cope because he is just saying these things to distract himself from the fact that he is undesirable. It’s not like he’d be first choice if personality was suddenly a priority.

These opinions that commenter holds directly stems from the huge inequality of the sexual marketplace. I agree it is a cope because he is just saying these things to distract himself from the fact that he is undesirable. It’s not like he’d be first choice if personality was suddenly a priority.
inequality is an understatement, i've seen a foid say something like "i overexfoliated and ruined my skin, please help me get my self steem back :(" (it was permanent btw and she looked like shit), like to her the priority was her self steem, bc she took getting guys from granted. if that happened to a male he might as well rope (unless he was gigaterachad in the first place and could take the hit, just like JMeeks is ok with being bald)

Copius maximus

Ugly/short women that think they aren't responsible for creating genetic trash sons confuse me the most.