Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GIGACOPE from a manlet LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Someone please point him to this forum:lul::lul:

If you have to tell everyone that you're a tough guy then you aren't tough.

Angry manlet lol

Sounds like he's larping, although anyone in a position of power can use anger to dominate his subordinates.

Tough guys don’t say “I’m a tough guy”

nope. tough simply means you're strong, aggressive and are able to endure pain. has nothing to do with refusing to refer to yourself as tough. a big scary muscular professional wrestler calling himself tough doesn't make him less tough. no definition of the word tough says you have to avoid calling yourself tough in order to be tough.

just saying

nope. tough simply means you're strong, aggressive and are able to endure pain. has nothing to do with refusing to refer to yourself as tough. a big scary muscular professional wrestler calling himself tough doesn't make him less tough. no definition of the word tough says you have to avoid calling yourself tough in order to be tough.

just saying

Generally only insecure people have to talk about how tough they are to compensate.

Over for manletcels

Generally only insecure people have to talk about how tough they are to compensate.
insecure doesn't prevent you from being tough. many tough guys can be insecure. we're all insecure sometimes

One of the highest iq posts I've ever read here. Absolutely true.

tfw average ethnic height is considered manlet :feelsrope:

just saying
Outright ranting about it, especially online behind the comfort of your computer or whatever, is certainly a show of insecurity and dishonesty

Yapping chihuahua

Outright ranting about it, especially online behind the comfort of your computer or whatever, is certainly a show of insecurity and dishonesty
I never said I was tough or secure, you failed, also what am I supposed to do? Walk over to your house and respond?

I never said I was tough or secure, you failed, also what am I supposed to do? Walk over to your house and respond?
What? I was talking about the reddit guy from the original post.

Can someone please screenshot what he said and send it to me? For some reason it won’t load ffs.

Jfl only place he can overpower people is if he’s in Asia.
I’m 5’7 too and there’s no way this faggot can do any of those things.