Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gigacope for looksmaxxers, and he is serious

Life's become an absolute joke :feelsclown:

but they say size does not matter which is it

I wish I was not a dicklet

Product placement at it's worse.

He forgot to mention one important factor

Dont Squat and Deadlift, or ever overly focus on training legs, because building big legs makes your dick look much smaller. Its mostly the upper leg area that will make your dick look smaller, so I think training calves is fine.

But its not like any of this matters if your incel. Its a good cope/hope to prepare yourself if you ever were not to be incel, 00.0000001% chance

I wish this guy was blackpilled enough to make a '5 ways to expand the mandible' or '5 ways to get hunter eyes' or some shit like that.

I wish this guy was blackpilled enough to make a '5 ways to expand the mandible' or '5 ways to get hunter eyes' or some shit like that.
That would be based, but he's made a lot of money off redpills. Plus he's like 5'5'' and has banged hundreds of foids

A foid won't look at an obese incel and think "I WANT TO FUCK HIM" cause she sees his massive fake schlong. Gigacope.