Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gigacoomfuel

FAT LINKS NIGGA

FAT LINKS NIGGA

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @zerozerozero @SubhumanGamer

Attachments

• RDT_20240727_023024.mp4
    6.3 MB
Black woman
Gigacoomfuel

Pick one, dammit!

would fuck her tits

Black women are hot asf imo.

What is it about them that you don't find attractive?
They are black. My brain is wired to be attracted to light skin. I'd take a 4/10 facially white girl over an 8/10 black girl

They are black. My brain is wired to be attracted to light skin. I'd take a 4/10 facially white girl over an 8/10 black girl
Same, I also don't want to have disgusting mutts as children who look nothing like me

Really?

That's surprising to me ngl.

A 4/10 over an 8?

Really?

That's surprising to me ngl.

A 4/10 over an 8?
4/10 white girls aren't even that ugly. Maaaybe, just maybe I'd go for the black girl if her facial features where white looking and her skin wasn't too dark. Super dark black skin is a complete turn off usually. I'd happily date a mixed half white half black woman though. I think because you are black, your brain is hardwired to naturally like black girls, where as mine isn't.

I would rather fuck a pajeeta if she had that body.

Their flat noses and skull shapes are quite ugly in my opinion
I've noticed black women have wildly different skull shapes compared to white women, that is kinda my turn off

I think that's pretty normal as a white guy to prefer your own race.
i would prefer literally any other race than mayowhore
even a tamil foid and they are ugly as shit

White women are also dog and horse only lmaoo

4/10 white girls aren't even that ugly. Maaaybe, just maybe I'd go for the black girl if her facial features where white looking and her skin wasn't too dark. Super dark black skin is a complete turn off usually. I'd happily date a mixed half white half black woman though. I think because you are black, your brain is hardwired to naturally like black girls, where as mine isn't.
I mean if we were hard wired to like out own race then that wouldn't really explain indian guys obsession with white women or Asian girls obsession with white men.

Maybe we are hardwired but I don't think we are (I could be completely wrong though)

theyre just nasty and look like men
200.gif

Why, because white women usually have bitchy personalities? I'm speaking from a purely physical attraction standpoint here. In my opinion, white women are more physically attractive than any other race

I mean if we were hard wired to like out own race then that wouldn't really explain indian guys obsession with white women or Asian girls obsession with white men.

Maybe we are hardwired but I don't think we are (I could be completely wrong though)
I think it's different for white guys, tbh. I never saw a white guy with a black woman unless it was all he could get. If a curry gets a white gf though, that's a status symbol for him. I know for me personally, I'm hardwired to find white women the most attractive. Other similar races like latinas and some half asian half whites are hot too

Why, because white women usually have bitchy personalities? I'm speaking from a purely physical attraction standpoint here. In my opinion, white women are more physically attractive than any other race
they are ugly and gross imo

I cant coom to Niggers sorry, i have a little bit of decancy left in me

BUILT FOR BWC

Black women are so hot

Psyop, but volcel if you wouldn't.