Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gigachadpreet doesn't exist.

A

AvPDcel

Sharia enforcer.
You can have Gigachad, Gigatyrone and maybe even a Gigachang. But a curry can never cross 8.5/10. Even normal Chadpreets have something that sets them apart from their race (e.g. no skinnyfat gene).

racebaiting in ID riskyboy

@Jason Voorhees

@Jason Voorhees
racebaiting in ID riskyboy
Actually an Indian .org users uncle between. Candids from 2003. Does he fit the chadpreet bill? @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Last edited:
Who would you call a giga chad and giga Tyrone and giga chang

Indian gigaChads always have the white male genes. Show me a genuine indian model, who isn’t clearly race mixed with white ancestry of some kind
He isn't mixed tho? He is 100% Indian. You can see the village shithole he is in, in the background. He is just an Indo Aryan.

Aryan and Dravidian are linguistic terms btw not racial
Here comes the smart ass thinking he made a point. Slavic is also linguistic. No need autistic about these terms. We all know what dravidian and aryan means.

In black and white, the guy literally looks like those 18 year old white college frat boys. Its over for indians.

At least Changs, Tyrones and Chads are unique looking. You could easily differentiate between them in black and white. Caucasian without the whiteness just looks bad
Cope

In black and white, the guy literally looks like those 18 year old white college frat boys. Its over for indians.

At least Changs, Tyrones and Chads are unique looking. You could easily differentiate between them in black and white. Caucasian without the whiteness just looks bad
Utter cope

:dafuckfeels:

never been mogged that hard by a curry
guys like these are infested in the urban areas , imagine me who looks worse than the scam centre wagies living among them jfl I should rope

guys like these are infested in the urban areas , imagine me who looks worse than the scam centre wagies living among them jfl I should rope
there are othER options :feelshehe:

Agreed. Most attractive “Indians” have white, afghan, or pakistani ancestry. Even the mildly attractive ones don’t trace their roots to the geographical bounds of what is now India.

Agreed. Most attractive “Indians” have white, afghan, or pakistani ancestry. Even the mildly attractive ones don’t trace their roots to the geographical bounds of what is now India.
That's no true at all nigha trace their roots to afghanistan. Lmao. You are 100% an american @anandkonda

That's no true at all nigha trace their roots to afghanistan. Lmao. You are 100% an american @anandkonda
Name some attractive indian actors who don’t have ancestry from whites, afghans, or pakis.

Name some attractive indian actors who don’t have ancestry from whites, afghans, or pakis.
Either way though it doesn’t matter, we are all still subhuman.

Pakistanis are curries. Afghans are not curries tho. And the vast majority of the so called attractive Indians trace their roots back to south asia. You seem to ignorant on anthropological data.

Pakistanis are curries. Afghans are not curries tho. And the vast majority of the so called attractive Indians trace their roots back to south asia. You seem to ignorant on anthropological data.
I don’t consider myself curry. A lot of my family is white passing because they are from north. I have never met an Indian lighter than me. Though I would agree that most of Pakistan is curry, the North and west aren’t because there are different ethnicities there. Also saying the trace their roots to “South Asia” includes Pakistan, and many many bollywood actors have white or paki in them.

Even though I am engaging in this conversation, I don’t get why MENA and south asians on here argue about attractiveness. It’s pretty obvious that the further northwest you go, the more attractive people are going to be (in MENA and South Asia). And saying that your people are attractive won’t change the fact that are you a subhuman who posts on .is.

I don’t consider myself curry. A lot of my family is white passing because they are from north.
Not true. Even the pasthuns are 99% of the time not white passing. Pakistanis generally show you the images of the most white passing ones while proving a point but in reality they are not. . Watch any streets videos all of them look curry
I have never met an Indian lighter than me.
Though I would agree that most of Pakistan is curry, the North and west aren’t because there are different ethnicities there.
They are not different ethnicities. Even if you cherrypicked minority communities in pakistan they are not.
Also saying the trace their roots to “South Asia” includes Pakistan, and many many bollywood actors have white or paki in them.
No. Kapoor family being from pakistan doesn't change the fact that their Khatri punjabis. Literally identical to the ones in india and even then that statement is not true there are many actors from other castes and clans in bollywood now. Most of north west india and Pakistan are very similar culturally and genetics wise

Last edited:
Not true. Even the pasthuns are 99% of the time not white passing. Pakistanis generally show you the images of the most white passing ones while proving a point but they aren't. Watch any streets videos all of them look curry
Most Pashtuns don’t look curry. They look Pashtun. It’s a pretty small minority who do. Also why are you saying “not true”. You’ve never met my family nigga. Why would I be lying about this.
They are not different ethnicities. Even if you cherrypicked minority communities in pakistan they are not.
Do you know what an ethnicity is? Northern Pakistan is very ethnically diverse. They are objectively genetically different and have different ethnicities and genetics from curries.

Most Pashtuns don’t look curry. They look Pashtun. It’s a pretty small minority who do. Also why are you saying “not true”. You’ve never met my family nigga. Why would I be lying about this.

Do you know what an ethnicity is? Northern Pakistan is very ethnically diverse. They are objectively genetically different and have different ethnicities and genetics from curries.
They aren’t the white people of anywhere. They are majority olive-brown. There is a very small minority of them that look white, however. But Pakistanis tend to push the narrative that every single one of them looks like that.

Famous Pakistani Pashtun sportsman Jahangir Khan

Famous Pakistani Pashtun Activist Malala Yousafzai

Famous Pakistani Pashtun cricketer Shahid Afridi

Pakistani Pashtuns crowds:

2370467 IMG 20210429 093958
2370468 IMG 20210429 094008
2370469 IMG 20210429 094036
2370470 IMG 20210429 094024

Even their autosomal dna analysis show this.

Even the ones who do look ambiguous like Shaheen aren't fooling anyone more than retarded Americans. In europe he would be treated as an ethnic

@anandkonda

Attachments

• 1000063787.png
    1000063787.png
    563.6 KB · Views: 9
Oye what are you saying small boy
You've never seen me, okay?

They aren’t the white people of anywhere. They are majority olive-brown. There is a very small minority of them that look white, however. But Pakistanis tend to push the narrative that every single one of them looks like that.

View attachment 1204804

View attachment 1204805

View attachment 1204802

View attachment 1204797View attachment 1204798View attachment 1204799View attachment 1204800

Even the ones who do look ambiguous like Shaheen aren't fooling anyone more than retarded Americans. In europe he would be treated as an ethnic

View attachment 1204809

@anandkonda
I didn’t say they look white. I said they don’t look curry. There are some families that are more white passing. And some very small minority ethnicities who have a lot of white passing people like khowar and buroshos.

Last edited:
Also I’m not Pashtun and don’t like them, idk why we are talking about them.

I didn’t say they look white. I said they don’t look curry. There are some families that are more white passing. And some very small minority ethnicities who have a lot of white passing people like khowar and buroshos.
The Kailash and the Yasin valley people are tiny minority and most of them aren't white passing. They look on average look like this

They don't look curry in the typical sense yes but they aren't white passing. They are about as white passing as Persians. Someone having lightskin or even light eyes doesn't make them white passing.

View attachment 1204804

View attachment 1204805

View attachment 1204802

View attachment 1204797View attachment 1204798View attachment 1204799View attachment 1204800

View attachment 1204809

@anandkonda
Tbh all the people do this. North niggers and upper castes do this with "we waz aryan and sheit we are white passing :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: " Just shows the obnoxious white worship and inferiority complex in curries to claim supremacy over being very little more "white" that isn't even noticeable to a foreigner
I don’t consider myself curry. A lot of my family is white passing because they are from north. I have never met an Indian lighter than me.
"That means someone fucked your mother..."

View: https://youtu.be/HfFx5UvzSxc?t=7

Last edited:
They all burn the same. Idc what the Indians are up to

Even though I am engaging in this conversation, I don’t get why MENA and south asians on here argue about attractiveness. It’s pretty obvious that the further northwest you go, the more attractive people are going to be (in MENA and South Asia).
That's only if you believe in JBW
And saying that your people are attractive won’t change the fact that are you a subhuman who posts on .is.
Nope :feelshaha: @Jason Voorhees is a 6'1 with 6/10 face. Look at his pictures on lookmax.org, he's a normie :feelsugh:

And saying that your people are attractive won’t change the fact that are you a subhuman who posts on .is.
this is where you're wrong , he deserves to be tossed out more than anyone on this forum

didn't he admit girls willingly talk to him ?
Yeah he also said he was a volcel and only wants white whore that too with some particular pheno :lul:

Yeah he also said he was a volcel and only wants white whore that too with some particular pheno :lul:
he should be skinned alive (in gta). I honestly feel pity for him imagine being privileged in every aspect which a fulfilling life entails yet you choose to rot in an obscure forum

he should be skinned alive (in gta). I honestly feel pity for him imagine being privileged in every aspect which a fulfilling life entails yet you choose to rot in an obscure forum
All Mallus and Tamils are fakecel moggers like this. Makes me wish I get a Tamil wife more and more :ahegao: Tamil/Mallu penne = Chad factory :feelsthink::feelsohh: